Sign in to follow this  
Odynn

Heritage landmarks and the deliverance stadium searching patreons!

zwMHUkD.png

Well, I never thought I would get to this point but with my stay in wurm in the balance while waiting for the latest news and the fact traders won't pay anything anymore, some of the landmarks (the red deeds with the arrows pointing at them) marking the canal / cave canal entrance will be in dire need of upkeep.

Those deeds currently serve no others purpose than helping the travellers find their way or commemorate the hardwork done at Harmony Pass - Temple. While i do not plan to disband them, I won't be able to shell out the silvers needed for their upkeep anymore (1s per month normally). If you wish to help or take over one of them... please contact me or leave a message here.

Same goes for the deliverance stadium :

y2kr5yX.jpg

Around 3s of upkeep currently, but with an on deed trader that might reduce the upkeep depending on the news / patchnotes.

As usual, please do not post any off topic message and keep the thread clear.

Ill help with some, wont be too much. Ill be able to get you a better quote soon(tm)

• Like 1

Ago's Legacy (landmark of the north canal with bridge, lighthouse and inn for the weary traveller) was running out of money, dropped 3 more silvers in it, but the others are most likely going to share the same fate soon.

As for the stadium :

Current upkeep : Upkeep per month is 2 silver, 57 copper and 60 iron.

With the trader % reduction should be around 2s 06c - ish per month

Lil update here, with me dropping down midgard, I will take over Ago's Legacy and the stadium personally.

Echoing Nightmare / Harmony Pass (and it's helper memorial) / Sleepless Nights -- Echo to Nightmare canal are running short on upkeep.

Port Bonaventure have a new owner, thanks to@Oluffusfor buying it and keeping the landmark alive.

Edited by Odynn
  • Like 1

I wondered who owned Ago’s Legacy. I visited there a couple weeks back while restoring the old IH indy to Deli boat bridge using the spares at the old indy side anchor deed and building one for the deli side. And to get a arch marker of the old IH Outpost ( i was a IH villager since I started till its fall a few years back ) Good to see the location remembered and preserved!