Sign in to follow this  
DrSatan

Error Code 7

Recent issue that popped up a few days ago with a new twist just today. Playing along for about 45 minutes or so, game lags, boots me then reconnects. Not really a big issue, no crashing. But today i've crashed out where i'd normally reconnect and am given this

0f1e9b769beab9b83004f2986fd97173.png

Never seen this one before, did not get a crash log otherwise, only this message. Nothing has changed with my ISP, or my PC itself really. I was not able to log back in after getting this until restarting my PC. go about an hour and it crashes and gives me this again. What more information can i give to help diagnose the issue?

This is definitely a network connection issue, either on your end or somewhere along the routing (possibly at Hetzner). Nothing to do but wait it out, or ensure your firewall isn't somehow on-off blocking it.

Ok, checked through firewall, nothing was blocking. I only started noticing this issue coming up when i switched from wifi to hardwired on my pc. I wouldn't think that would have an effect on it, but here we are. Thanks Samool.

I jut got thrown out of the game with this exact error message.  I can't log back in.  I was playing most of today, doing some really complex things, including the puzzlemaze with no issues.  i have spent the last half hour trying to get back in.  I was fighting something near my deed that I didn't even get a chance to see before I was tossed. My horse is in the road, and I hope I am alive.  I cannot access Wurm Online at all, even the store, without getting the exact same message as the one above.

Edited by Nirav

Update: I got back in right after writing this and went straight to my deed to log off on bed.  Hopefully this will all make sense and not happen again.

Half Necroing, but rather sure this is on the Wurm side and not mine. 
Internet connection is fine, even connecting to Wurm itself with successful pings. Set up a -troute and let it run for 20 minutes, not a single packet lost in the exchange going back and forth but unable to connect. Firewall disabled on both PC and Modem.

- Steam Client

Same issue. I would imagine the servers are getting hammered?

Edit: Fixed. Don't launch the game the first time through the desktop shortcut. Do it within Steam, it'll proceed to update and launch.

Edited by Zander