Sign in to follow this  
XavierDare

Harvestmoon Lagoon is Recruiting!

Xn9olfr.jpg

We are Harvestmoon Lagoon!

We are a settlement that was founded in 2012 and we are still growing! We are currently located in the freedom servers on Release.

We are currently looking for new members. We have no taxes or requirements so all players new and old can come on down and join our family! We have plenty of land and activities for all players! Plenty of farmland and animals as well as a nice shoreline for those who love fishing. Love cooking? Come cook in our Pizza Tavern! We also have plenty of mines and other activities for you all to partake in!

How can I join?

Currently our mayor is Ultradude. You can pm him in game using /tell Ultradude for an invite, message him here on the forum, or reply to this post!

What all do we have to offer?

• Pens full of Horses, Cows, Bulls, Bisons, Chickens, Pigs, Hell Horses, and Deer!
  • A large mine made into a crafting and storage area with mixed veins as well as a few other mines.
  • Vacant houses if you dont want to build your own place, but if you do we have plenty of land for you to build your dream home or shop!
  • Huge fields where you can grind farming skills!
  • We have 3 Spirit Guards to guard you against all threats.
  • Public carts and food while you get settled down!
  • Advice and knowledge for new players.

We hope you join us! Below are some pictures of our settlement!

Pictures

Pizza Tavern

oLWwCTv.png

Crafting Area

U5HI3lk.png

Farming Fields

3e7rWCj.png

YDF1bPz.png

hUykyxa.png

Our monsters

dVlHYVq.png

Hope to see you all soon!

looks like a nice place for new players to trade favors, make sure they know for what in exchange they are being given the circle of cunning pickaxe, hatchet, and shovel.  people don't seem to get trading favors as a method of getting a foothold in the game with no money down, sometimes.

i think you trading the tools for a new player's determination to gain strength gathering your future resources is how it's supposed to work, and then it evolves into a friendship that is beholden of even greater riches.  9/10 times they decide not to play but you can get that down to 1/2th of the time if you really work at it, and if you do it right it isn't much work at all.  "we'll give you your coc shovel and after you dig a silver worth of your own characteristics benefit, come back for the hatchet as well as the pickaxe."

Edited by Johnston3
  • Cat 1

New player less than 24 hours old, looking for a village.  I was told about this from Tria.  Would appreciate a message if you still have openings.

Harvestmoon is a great village for all levels of players. I joined in 2014 and am always willing to help out anyone, as are the other villagers. @Johnston3I often give new players equipment if they would like better equipment, and we never expect anything in return here. We are just players who love to help out new people. I'll travel the whole server to pick someone up so they don't have to waste their village teleport. Everyone here is super helpful. Whoever wants to join can pm me as well. Happy Wurming!

Hello Scholesk is my username I was online last night and looking to join harvestmoon lagoon but Ultradude wasnt online Id really like to become a citizen and obtain a house you can message me in the game or respond to my post thanks!

5 hours ago, Scholesk said:

Hello Scholesk is my username I was online last night and looking to join harvestmoon lagoon but Ultradude wasnt online Id really like to become a citizen and obtain a house you can message me in the game or respond to my post thanks!

Hi, Scholesk.   It was good to meet you.  While you wait, there are free beds just near my house.  Take the ramp that is next door to the house across the street from my neon-treehouse and you will find the rooms. When you can drive a cart, feel free to take the large cart in my yard.  You can have a couple of the grey horses, or there are a couple of hundred to pick from in the pens south of the main bridge.  There is also a small cart in my yard you can take now (although, depending on where you get set up, there could already be carts etc nearby).  Next time I am on I will move the small cart off my verandah so you can take it. 

Once I relocate you are welcome to the treehouse.   It is a very laggy location, though, so near to the bridge.

p.s.  if you want to take the green of the walls, a wire brush will do it  😉

Thanks! I have a room at the in now I dont remember who gave me it 😕 And, Ive been minning

Just now, Scholesk said:

Thanks! I have a room at the in now I dont remember who gave me it 😕 And, Ive been minning

although Its not as great as having my own place

Harvestmoon is a fantastic village to join with a wide range of mats, animals, buildings, plots, trees lol and people!  

There is also lots of Farmland for anyone who wants to increase their farming skills and let us not forget that there are actually 4 or 5 other deeds that the village owns, near to the main village.

It is more like being in a massive settlement then anything!

We are a friendly community of people who help new users or well, any users really :)

If you are looking for a village with lots of room to explore and experience then come along to Harvestmoon.

We are on the waters edge, just look for the marble bridge and towers with all of the monster trophies and you can't miss us :P  BTW - We are at D 22 on the map.

Edited by Zexos
  • Like 1

Newbie on Release with cart, ready to stroll along and join you if you are still welcoming new settlers. Place looks very inviting.

Edited by Phermax
Spelling