Sign in to follow this  
WesncIsMe

The Fox's Den [PVE] Revival | 3x Action, 10x Action

Welcome to the Fox's Den!

Hi! My name is Katie and I have 3+ years of experience in hosting and modding Wurm Unlimited servers. I've hosted many other servers over the years but Wurm Unlimited was one that I always enjoyed hosting. Wurm Unlimited really brings people together and creates communities. My goal here is to create a relaxed, chill and custom experience. We are LGBTQ friendly! 

Server Name: The Fox's Den [PVE] Revival | 3x Action, 10x Action

Server IP:  kkamui.xyz:3727

Wurm Unlimited Server Listing
Join my discord for all server updates and news!

Livemaps

Server Specifics

• Map Size: 4096x4096
  • Creatures: 150k with 20% aggressive
  • Starting Skills:
    • Characteristics: 30.0
    • Mind Logic: 28.0
    • Body Control: 28.0
    • Fight Skill: 30.0
    • All Other Skills: 30.0
  • 3x Action Speed
  • 5x Starting Ramping Skill Gain Modifiers, More Info here
  • HoTA Enabled
  • No Deed Costs
  • Upkeep Costs (You start with 9 silver and get monthly stipend)
  • 8h Crops, No Crop Decay.
  • 3 day breed timers
  • Custom mods! Same As Paradise but the whole list can be found here
  • Custom Player made wagons, banners, and flags!
  • Inactive Deed Taxes
  • 38-43 Minimum Mining Hits per rock wal
  • Livemap Update every day

Our Servers
We have several servers on our cluster.

Cerulean - 4096x4096 - PVE w/ HoTA - Livemap

Cerulean is our newest map that has replaced Paradise and new players will spawn here.

Paradise - 2048x2048 - PVE w/ HoTA - Livemap|
Paradise is old main server which is 2048x2048 and is being retired, Cerulean has replaced it.

Viridian - 1024x1024 - PVE Only - Livemap
Viridian. It is accessible North of Cerulean and there is portals from Cerulean Tides to the server. There is also a constant newbie bonus here.

New Champion System

A quick rundown on the new system is as follows: This mod reverts the champion system back to its old state in 2008 so that no champion points are required to cast ANY spells and are not just soley PVP based, however some changes were left in place for balance sake.

As a champion, players have no restrictions as they did as a priest and will receive casting & zone bonuses, this new system will allow players of Freedom Isles to champ as any WL god.

Prerequisites

• To become a champion, you will need to be a priest with 50+ faith.

Champion Changes

• Champions points are no longer needed to cast spells.
  • Dechamping after a certain timelimit was removed completely.
  • Debuffs from casting in the same territory as your kingdom was removed.
  • Home server casting debuffs were removed.
  • Zone debuffs were removed and added as buffs instead.
  • Minimum time to rechamp after 3 deaths was decreased to 1 months.
  • Champion kingdom restriction was removed.
  • Alternative uses for Champion points & more opportunities to gain them on PVE.
  • Players will be able to become a champion using the Champion Stone
  • Some spells use champion points instead of favor as an alternative but its not required.
  • Bonus to planning buildings as a champion allowing for bigger buildings as a champion.
  • Champions can cross to PVE servers.
  • Champions have 3x favor regen on PVE servers.

Note: Champions can cross to Viridian but not to Fuschia as it's a PVP server.

Most bonuses for a champion was kept the same as it was on WO but the following have been added with our new system. We didn't want to completely remove priest restrictions and make there more of an incentive to be a champion. 

Mods 
Most of the mods we used are made and maintained by me with the help of my wonderful Development team!
I highly encourage everyone to use Ago's Client Mod loader with serverpacks enabled so you can see our custom items!

• Vanity pets - Allows for pet dragons to be spawned and used as pets which are also faster then some horses.
  • Chestload - Allows loading of more items into a wagon/cart
  • AllowArtifactTeleport - Allows for teleporting with artifacts on PVE servers ONLY
  • Creaturemod
  • TraderItems
  • TileChanges - Changes enchanted grass to be packed less and makes lawn tiles grazable
  • SteamIDs
  • StarterGear
  • StableMaster
  • SOTGFix - Reverts the Shield of the Gone change made by the Wurm Unlimited team to be its full prior 50% damage reduction instead of 30%
  • ServerTweaks
  • RSDiscordBot
  • AffinityCards
  • ChampionFixes
  • Pocket Dimensions - Bringing back old fountain containers
  • Custom Graphics and items: see them ingame!
  • MoreContainers
  • Betterdig
  • BountyMod
  • BridgeMod
  • CarpentryRamping
  • ChampionTools
  • ChestClaim
  • CropMod
  • FireBurnTime
  • HarvestHelper
  • InfiniteWideEntry - Bigger mine entrances
  • MailFix
  • KarmaActions
  • MeditateMod
  • MoonMetalMiningMod
  • MoveMod
  • NewPortals
  • RarityChanges - Allows for rare bones to transfer their rarity to more items such as wagons, carts and all boat types.
  • ShoulderPads
  • TreasureHunting
  • SalveMod
  • treasurechesttweaks - Fixes treasure chest to function like magical chests so that items inside do not suffer decay.
  • Betterfarm
  • and much more!

Join us today! All server updates are posted regularly in my discord!

Edited by WesncIsMe
  • Like 1

I've added a short-term 2020 roadmap for up coming features to give you an idea of what I will be working on and adding to the server

Upcoming Features/Additions

• 3 new creatures with custom model and sounds
  • Farmboxes!
  • Capes! We will also be taking custom cape applications so your own design can be added!
  • A new PMK wagon will be added.
  • New still with bigger capacity for distilling and longer burn time.
  • New biome type with new tile and tree types.
  • Custom Jackal event. More info soon.
  • New Custom Artifacts with new functionality. More info soon.
  • Bigger crates that will hold over 1000 items for dirt
  • Bulk merchants and buyer merchants from Mthec to help our economy and new players just joining.
  • Fog toggle
  • Special items that let you rename creatures and items. These will be purchasable on traders.
  • Gender change potions, purchasable from traders.

Other news!
I will begin the process of taking new wagon design applications and this will go live at the same time that I start taking cape designs. Keep in mind, there is a queue and will be added as they are added.

Our 2nd server Fuschia will be our main PVP server. it is 2048x2048 and the map is subject to change at the moment.

I will also be taking new Community Assistant, Chat Moderator and Gamemaster applications soon as our population picks up. More info soon and application form to come.

You can keep up to date with all these new upcoming features in my discord!

Edited by WesncIsMe

FAQs

I want to compile a list of questions we get pretty frequently and clear up some concerns right out of the gate.

Do you have priest restrictions?

Yes we do but the champion system has changed drastically. Champions are all over much more powerful, better at casting and give boosts to your body and mind stats making it fully worth the grind to get there.

Normally, when you become a champion you can only cast by having champion points which for the most part is was only obtained by PVP. This was removed entirely and you can cast freely as you wish.

There was also casting debuffs to champions that were removed entirely.

Is there deed upkeep?

Yes there is but all players get a monthly stipend of 5 silver to help with costs, as well as any other ingame opportunities for gaining silver such as selling to other players, traders and etc.

We do have a taxing system. If a player is inactive for 30 days, the deed will began to be taxed and upkeep cost is increased x0.05 each day after until the player has logged in at which time, deed cost will return to normal. This is to help with inactive deed clutter on the server.

Is there any limit to the size of my deed?

Nope! As long as you can afford it, go crazy!

Do we restrict any mods?

Nope! Since we are PVE Community, I don’t mind and while I don’t recommend using ESP mods, I’m not saying you can’t either.

However, using mods that inject packets or anything of the sort will result in a permanent ban.

How many servers do you have?

Currently we have 2 servers, the main PVE Server, Paradise (PVE) and our smaller PVP island, Fuschia. You can sail to Fuschia from the western border of Paradise, but it's still a work in progress.

Paradise:  Mapdump (2048x2048)

You can also find the rules in our discord.

Any new updates are posted in discord so I would highly suggest joining to keep yourself updated!

Edited by WesncIsMe

Art Applications are up!!

We are now taking new applications for art including wags, flags, banners, tapestries, and meditation rugs! Which means we will add your designs ingame that can be craftable! 

We do have a couple of requirements  and guidelines for art and you can see all of those in my discord!

I look forward to seeing all of your new art!

Server Updates: 2/5/2020 - 2/6/2020

• VoteReward mod was added. Voting for the server then using /vote will reward you 1 silver each day.
  • Crafter Mod was updated to fix ConcurrentModificationException
  • Crafter Contracts was increased to 10 silver.
  • Crafter base price modifier for imping items was increased slightly.
  • Crafters will now remove donation items when they hit 96ql. All further skill must be aquired via imping orders.
  • Buyer merchants were added and placed at all starter towns. The contract can be bought at traders for 10 silver.
  • Players logging in will now be announced server wide on Paradise (PVE)
  • Delivery Contracts were added to the server and placed at all major starter towns. The contract can be bought at traders for 10 silver.
  • All default skills have been raised to 30. Mind, Body & Soul stats have been raised to 28. All existing skills under 30 for all players have been raised to meet the new start value.

Note: If you notice a skill has been modified that was not under 30, please submit a /support ticket and we will fix it right away

Monthly Silver is up for February!

Monthly silver is up at Paradise Rediscovered! Pick up your monthly silver in the corner near the traders!

What are buyer merchants?
Introduces a new type of NPC, based on the merchant, that will buy items from players instead of selling them.

What are Delivery Contracts?
A new type of contract that facilitates placing heavy items on a merchant.  Have the spirits deliver piles of bricks, forges, ovens, and many other items.  The bearer can take it all the way across the server without worrying about the weight, then have it delivered to their village token or a nearby waystone.

Want to be a carpenter and sell carts on a merchant?  Now you can.  Want to sell "kits" such as starter packs or sets of tools (e.g. smithing set/carpenter set)?  Now you can.

Note - You cannot highlight a range of items and only pack those.  If you pack one item in a group it packs all the others of that type in the container/inventory.

Edited by WesncIsMe

Server Update

• All portals in the portal hub by Paradise Rediscovered should no longer port you to the middle of the ocean.

If you find yourself there, submit a /support ticket and a GM will teleport you out ASAP aswell as reimburse any items you may have lost. Sorry for the inconvenience! 

Server Update

• Small and medium crates were fixed and can now fit items again.
  • Dirt crates should now use the proper models (Client mod loader required)

Server Updates

• Bdew's Halloween mod was added
  • Bdew's mini pets was added.
  • You can now level from vehicles.
  • Boat move speeds was increased slightly.
  • Max meditation level was increased to 30, however offer no addition bonuses past 19 for now.
  • Meditation question delay has been removed.
  • Crafters now remove donation items at 93ql.
  • Crafters price to improve moon metal items has been increased by 2x.
  • Bounty multiplier has increased to 1.9x
  • Default bounty was increased to 9.5 coppers.

Server Updates

• Crafters with missing workbooks should be working again.
  • Carpentry ramping was fixed and should no longer crash on plan building.
  • Evil tree and scary pumpkin mobs were buffed substantially.

What is carpentry ramping?
Carpentry Ramping is a mod by me that allows for bigger planned and built houses at higher carpentry levels, encouraging grinding higher to gain those benefits.

This mod also allows for champions to gain a bonus to building sizes when planning. Currently the added bonus is 1.05 on top of the multiplier for that current skill.

Buildings with no doors to be constructed.

Current Multipliers
It works as such: Current Skill * Multiplier * Champion bonus (1.05) * (GM Bonus) = Modified Skill

• Under 50 skill = 1.059 Multiplier
  • 50 to 60 skill = 1.067 Multiplier
  • 60 to 70 skill = 1.079 Multiplier
  • 70 to 85 skill = 1.099 Multiplier
  • 85 to 90 skill = 1.1 Multiplier
  • 90 to 92 skill = 1.2 Multiplier 
  • 92 to 94 skill = 1.305 Multiplier 
  • 94 to 96 skill = 1.4055 Multiplier 
  • 96 to 99.0 skill = 1.5
  • 99.0 to 99.99999 skill = 1.6
  • 99.99999615 skill = 2.0

Note: These values are subject to change

Some of these values may not seem like much but adding an extra two or three tiles to your max building size on planning really makes the difference and gives the player more room for creativity in their designs.

Come play with us today! Join our discord for all updates.

Edited by WesncIsMe

Server News

Hi everyone! I have some good news about some WIP Projects that you can expect to see on the server soon!

New Server/Map

I'm excited to announce that we will be added a 3rd server to the cluster. The new server is currently being worked on, and not all details have been fully finalized, however, I can provide some details on it:

• 1024x1024 PVE Map Sailable from Paradise going North.
  • There will be a portal at Paradise Rediscovered to teleport to this new server.
  • Slightly higher action timers.
  • Creature Count somewhere in the 1,000 to 1,800s due to its small size, 10% aggressive.
  • Live Map accessible at the same time it's live.
  • Mapdump 

That is all the information I can provide at the moment.

New Crate Types

New crate types are going to be added, along with large racks of each type.

Crate Types to be added:

• Massive Dirt crates: Holds 1000 dirt/sand.
  • Massive Crates (Non-Dirt): Holds 1000 items.
  • Portable Trash Barrel: Portable Trash heap functionality.

Upcoming bug fixes

Currently there is a longstanding bug that occurs with traders, it is considered an exploit and highly advised against using it for the time being.

Adoption Cards will also be fixed and players will be able to buy ridable dragons again.

Custom Wagons currently have permission issues and will be fixed aswell. For now, you should just create base wagons and if you encounter problems with yours, submit a /support tick and the issue will be taken care and replaced for the time being until that fix is released.

You can also expect changes to skill ramping soon, raising the lower cap to extend higher.

You can expect these changes and bug fixes in the next 2 weeks, so stay tuned!

Donating!

Want to support us and help out with server costs? Now you can do so, check out the donation channel in my discord on how to do so!

It's not mandatory at all, but I really appreciate any donation received! I plan to offer a couple of donation items when I can get a domain which will make the process much easier.

Edited by WesncIsMe

Server Update

• Halloween mobs had their armour buffed.
  • Delivery Contracts have been reduced to 1 iron.

Viridian is now live!

After lots of fine tuning the map, getting biomes right and getting the settings to our liking, I'm happy to announce that our 3rd server, Viridian is now live!

It features a entire new landmass generated new by me which is sailable north from Paradise!

• PVE Only, Newbie bonus constant.
  • Portal at Paradise Rediscovered.
  • 3x Action timers instead of Paradise's 2.6x.

You can see the map here: http://75.70.104.32/Viridian/

Join us today to check it out!

Server Updates: 2/14/2020 - 2/15/2020

• Surface mining is now 1 mining action for 1 slope.
  • Surface mining a tile can be done from a single tile now.
  • Leveling tiles in caves has been halved.
  • Viridian Mob count has increased to 1200
  • Viridian rock layer has been fixed and is now correct

Viridian rock layer is not as dense as Paradise but should offer a more diverse distribution of ores with Iron being most prominent.

Join us today!

Server Updates: 2/15/2020 - 2/16/2020

• Ores on Viridian have been fixed and should now have proper amounts.
  • Mob count on Viridian has been increased to 1880.
  • Server packs should be sent properly on all servers in the cluster.

Viridian rock layer is not as dense as Paradise but should offer a more diverse distribution of ores with Iron being most prominent

Edited by WesncIsMe

Server Update

• Moon metal items can be imped normally again.
  • Dragon loot has been halved.
  • Halloween mobs have been re-enabled on Paradise but disabled on Fuschia and Viridian.
  • Challenge Statues can now be crafted.
  • Epic structures can now be crafted.
  • Cavalier helmet can now be crafted
  • A Spell has been added to recharge artifacts on PVE servers.
  • Breed Gestation period has been decreased to 1 day.

Server Update

• Triple silver voting promotion is now over and returned to its normal voting amounts of 1 silver per daily vote.
  • 3x bounty has begun until the 23rd! Get to clearing some mobs for additional funds!

Server Update

• Priests can now pray an unlimited number of times with no delay inbetween.
  • Champions favor gain rate has been increased to 5x.
  • TraderItems mod has been disabled for now due to duping bug. All items can be found at Paradise on a Merchant until a proper fix has been rolled out.
  • Massive dirtcrates have been added that hold 1000x dirt/clay/sand.
  • Skillramping has changed to help noobies on the lower end! See below for the full list of changes.
  • The fish monger has been added and placed at all starter cities.
  • The King of Viridian should no longer be broke.

Skillramping Changes

Skill ramping lower cap has increased to extend higher for longer to help newer players!

• 0 to 60 Skill = 5.0x Skill Modifier
  • 65 to 70 Skill = 3.5x Skill Modifier

Skill ramping from there continues as normal.

• 70 to 80 Skill = 2x Skill Modifier
  • 80 to 90 Skill = 1.5x Skill Modifier
  • 90 to 98 Skill = 1.2x Skill Modifier
  • 98+ Skill = 1.15x Skill Modifier

Server Update

• Champion favor gain rate was lowered to 3.5x on PVE servers only while still remaining the normal amount on PVP servers of 1.0x

Unique Slaying Event upcoming!!

I'm arranging a unique slaying for all players to attend!

We have a couple lined up so bring your best gear, twohanded weapons and all the might you can muster!

When: Sunday 23rd, 2020 at 7pm EST

Where: Castle Black We will be meeting at castle black and heading out from there! 

Player Appreciation Impalong Event!

I want to put together a small impalong for all players that will help out new players by getting their items imped up for free! How does it work?

The event will be held at Paradise Events, which will go on for a couple of days. Players can drop off their items and get them imped and enchanted free of charge. Players can also help imp others items, it's a community event and we encourage everyone to join in!

Where? Paradise Events

When? 2/28/2020 - 3/1/2020

Server Update

• Bounty amount has returned to normal.
  • Duping issue was fixed for now however Treasure Maps are disabled until further notice as it was the cause.
  • Creature count on Viridian was increased to 2160 and aggressives to 8%

Server Update

• Rift items(trees, rocks, plants) were reduced mapwide and should be rarer.
  • Rift items on Fuschia and Viridian have been lowered due to their size which should result in very rare numbers on Fuschia and less common on Viridian.
  • Rift mobs will now spawn and depending on the amount will be tweaked.
  • Adoption Cards no longer crash the server.
  • Skill needed to ride Dragoons from Adoption Cards was increased to 35 body control.
  • Adoption Cards Dragoon and Drakes speed were increased to fall in line with all current mount speeds.
  • Dragoons and Drakes will now spawn with all positive speed traits.
  • Dragoon strength was raised by 2x.
  • Dragoon spawn price was increased to 10, needing a total of 20 silver while Drakes are free.
  • Life Transfer was decreased to 95 favor.

Ridable dragons are here!

J5EsVyf.png

Vanity pets are here and can be bought at Paradise Rediscovered in the form of a item that you use!

Vanity Dragoons are special non-aggressive creatures that can be rode and offer a high base speed with no gear.

An Outline of how they work/features.

• Adoption Cards can be bought for 10 silver at Paradise Rediscovered from a merchant called "Special Items".
  • Dragoons (Full size dragons) cost 10 silver to spawn on top base card cost of 10 silver.
  • Drake Hatchlings can also be spawned but offer a slower base speed due to their cost being free to spawn (10s still required for the card)
  • Vanity pets spawn with all positive speed traits.
  • Vanity Pets can be named to whatever you wish!
  • Vanity Pet gender can be choosen on spawn.
  • Vanity Pet Age can also be choosen on spawn.
  • Vanity pets can be drug across water like horses, but however cannot be ridden across for now.
  • Vanity pets cannot be bred.

Vanity Pet raffle!

I will be doing a small raffle with the introduction of this new feature to the server!

To enter, be the discord and react to the message in the server updates channel.

Two winners will be choosen for a Red Dragoon (20 silver value) and a Blue Dragoon on 2/28/2020 at 10PM EST.

On top of the raffle, I will also be giving away Transmutation Liquid and Mask Of The Returner as a show of appreciation to our players! To claim yours submit a /support ticket ingame with Anniversary! in the details of the ticket, limited to 1 anniversay gift per player(SteamID).

Edited by WesncIsMe

Server Updates

• A exploit was fixed with duping and should no longer occur.
  • Crafters, Treasurehunting are now reenabled
  • Taxidermy works again
  • Treasure maps will now spawn seryll lumps.
  • Treasure maps HoTA statues spawn chance was lowered

Unique Slaying Event upcoming!!

I'm arranging a unique slaying for all players to attend!

We have a couple lined up so bring your best gear, twohanded weapons and all the might you can muster!

When: Friday 28th, 2020 @ 8pm EST

Where: Mare Luxuria.

If you need help getting to Mare Luxuria, we will help direct you to it before the time of the event.

Server Update

• Triple bounty weekend has started and will last until to the 9th on Paradise only to encourage more hunting. D
  • Double voting silver until 3/13/2020! Get 3 silver for voting every day until then!
  • Monthly silver for March is out! Claim yours at Paradise Rediscovered!!
  • Banks for all existing players with an open bank had their size increased to hold 15 items
Edited by WesncIsMe

Server Update