Sign in to follow this  
John

[Under Investigation] Action timers slower on Elevation compared to home servers

With the same tool (90ish QL steel pickaxe, 98 botd) action timers are significantly slower on Elevation compared to Affliction. My mining timer goes from roughly 2.3s on Affliction to 3.1s on Elevation mining a wall (any vein or rock wall).

• Like 1

bump.

things like these can empty up a server of players. combined with skills not crossing over to freedom its a double r.i.p.

Can we have any staff response to this and have this be looked into? At the current situation, it is faster to take a knarr across the border to any of the home servers to make bricks than it is to make them on Elevation.

elevation is.... just different from home servers in almost everything. Its a "feature". lol

It may well be a feature. 

Elevation uses several systems to reduce the impact of longstanding accounts vs newer accounts including compressing higher ends of skills to balance the playing field a little more. 

We'll look into the cause and see if that is the case, then work out the best solution. 

It just pushes people to grind on freedom, as those skills cross over better. So even if it would be a feature it makes new players go away. ;)

(Or at least grind on homeservers like the longstanding accounts)

Thank you devs and co for looking into it!

Edited by krinos78

I would rather have it equal on elevation so people spend time here I guess.