Smilingcat

3 small trader deeds on Independence

Spoiler

8011f9ae9ae130d99c0ea51140c486f7.png

Hi guys, I have aquired these long ago, but never really got around to do anything much with them.

So there is not alot developed, just a few small wooden houses.

I would prefer to transfer them to a new owner as soon as we figured out a price.

So if any of the following sparks your interest, feel free to send a forum message to me, or post questions below the thread here.

I will consider any reasonable offer.

Here are some details:

Deed 1: 14 days upkeep left, 4% productivity bonus, 21x15 in size, upkeep per month is 1 silver, 30 copper and 40 iron, 1 guard hired

Special: 3x3 trader house, high dirt walls around, entrance through cave tunnel, slate and iron in the cave, coast and guard tower slightly off deed.

Deed 2: 32 days upkeep, 4% productivity bonus, 11x11 in size, 1.24 s upkeep, 1 guard hired

Special: two small wooden houses on deed, one for the trader. directly at the coast, and a highway along the coast still partially on deed. Various metals in the nearby mine. Deed could be extended over those.

Small fenced area attached to the larger house. Mailbox beside the token.

Deed 3: 34 days upkeep left, 4% productivity bonus, 15x15 in size, 1.45 s upkeep, 1 guard hired

Special: two 1x1 sheds, one for the trader. Great hunting area, mailbox on deed, nice neighbors, almost flat deed space, all sorts of metals and stones in the nearby caves, water detected on deed but no fountain so far. this could be fixed if required.

Edited by Smilingcat

Bump for a friend!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Cosy little places with no nasty neighbours around i can confirm.

The Traders are very pleasant company too, nice and quiet.

Edited by Beewolf
  • Like 1