Sign in to follow this  
TheTrickster

Sailing boat "Apple" in NE of Indy

There is an empty sailing boat named Apple owned by Nahjocheese floating in the open sea in the NE corner of Indy.

• Like 1

I believe Nahjocheese was a priest alt of Dairuka. Dairuka has left the game. I know Niki took over some of his stuff. I don't know if Nahjocheese was part of that or not. Either way, she is now banned from the game. 

So it seems likely that the sailboat, along with the very pretty wagon near historic Samling, are destined to rot away or become repair practice for the occasional new traveler. 

Edited by Kohle
Samling is the correct name of the ancient starting area of Independence

4 hours ago, Fineal said:

Xanadu Kohle I think you mean.

Samling, I think you mean.

Xanadu is Gumbo's place nearby :)

"In June 2009 the lands of Independence were discovered and opened up. Upon opening Samling was the spawn point located in the north of Independence.

In 2011 as the player population spread further across Independence the spawn point was moved to a more central location, the Howl.

Samling remains an important part of Independence as the first landing of those who now call themselves Freedomers."

On 3/20/2020 at 3:45 PM, Kohle said:

I believe Nahjocheese was a priest alt of Dairuka. Dairuka has left the game. I know Niki took over some of his stuff. I don't know if Nahjocheese was part of that or not. Either way, she is now banned from the game. 

So it seems likely that the sailboat, along with the very pretty wagon near historic Samling, are destined to rot away or become repair practice for the occasional new traveler. 

nahjocheese was online tonight around G-18 area (in local as I was passing through)

Edited by ChampagneDragon

I just purchased Diaruka's old deed from Nachocheese. Nachocheese is Dairuka's priest alt and is currently owned by Williamweird. He is clearing out all his things and leaving the game.