Sign in to follow this  
Yaga

Regular sermons on Deli [Closed]

This sermon group has been closed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to make one of my alts a Fo priest (after losing some of my favorite spells ;) ). To get his faith up I am now looking for sermon groups on Deli. If there are none at the moment, I would offer to organize a new  sermon group (at a convenient location, to be defined).

If you already run a sermon group, or if you are interested in creating a new one, please contact me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: We have our own active sermon group now, as seen in the posts below. (White light deities only!)

The location is Silverhold on the peninsula in the southeast of Deli (Q23):

http://deliverance.yaga.host/#809,977

ILICYhv.png

If you want to join, please contact me (Yaga) by sending me a forum PM, or reply here.

Our rules:

Sermons are held according to a fixed daily schedule. The list below shows the times of the 4 daily "scheduled sermons" (being held by Thorbjoern). All other priests queue behind him, adding 30 minutes for each sermon to be held. When your sermon is finished please post the event line with your skill gain (e.g. "[22:26:58] Faith increased by 0.3200 to 94.1265") in local AND in our Discord channel (see below). This will serve as a timestamp for the next sermon.

ZSqeL8k.png

Sermons are coordinated in our Discord channel. You'll get the details after you join.

• Like 1

Ok, as there apparently is no existing sermon group on Deli right now, I am currently preparing a sermon spot in the southeast. All WL altars will be provided, as well as free food, water and beds to sleep in.

What else may be needed?

3 hours ago, Yaga said:

Ok, as there apparently is no existing sermon group on Deli right now, I am currently preparing a sermon spot in the southeast. All WL altars will be provided, as well as free food, water and beds to sleep in.

What else may be needed?

I'd probs prep some stuff like crates for people to cast dirt in, maybe some mailboxes for casting too

• Like 1

Nice! Mind if i come by with a 82 faith priest if i get the chance to be a bit online during the weekend? Might need a summon in that case, depending on where it is. :) 

For furnishing i know water, and a place to store food always is nice. And maybe a med rug or two laying around for people to use.

Edited by Nordlys
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Nordlys said:

Mind if i come by with a 82 faith priest if i get the chance to be a bit online during the weekend? Might need a summon in that case,

Sure, you are welcome to join! I'm still working on that spot, but altars, food, water and beds are already available. In order to begin we still need a few more people to join. (I have 2 priests and my main char, but I hope some of my allies will also be available.)

I'll post more details about the location in the southeast very soon. And, yes: a summon will be possible. (I'll PM you.)

So it seems that ive already done 100 faith on my fo (its not prem atm), so ive done my job there. The only one im missing a bit on is now Lib - dont know if you want me there? :P 

Sorry, but I guess we will be doing WL sermons only :)

1 minute ago, Yaga said:

Sorry, but I guess we will be doing WL sermons only :)

Yea, figured. :) 

Here are the details about our new sermon spot:

The location is Silverhold on the peninsula in the southeast of Deli (Q23):

http://deliverance.yaga.host/#809,977

ILICYhv.png

Ri92zke.png

We offer altars for all WL deities, along with a larder filled with food, a well, several beds, a spirit castle, some small crates (for casting "dirt", if needed), a pen for your horses and some meditation rugs.

QJWhaBU.jpg

gwlSKMi.jpg

y3yp3jM.jpg

6xVu7P6.jpg

• Like 2

I'm planning the first sermon to begin today (Saturday, 8-Feb) at 16:00 UTC (17:00 CET).

timer_E1581177596.svg

Please contact me (forum PM) if you want to attend, so I can add you to deed permissions.

Sermons have started.

tnLJo4c.jpg

Next one in about 2.5 hours from now.

Here is the planned schedule for the coming week(s). It shows the times of the 1st sermon (being held by Thorbjoern) in each time slot. We have a 2nd priest (Dorik) for the next "+30 min" slot. If we have more priests wanting to preach, add another 30 minutes for each of them.

ZSqeL8k.png

Please contact me (Yaga) if you want to attend.

Today we broke the record: 15 people are currently present!

8P5bewK.jpg

Thanks all for coming and participating.  We have room for more...  :)

• Like 2

Heya Yaga,

Is it too late to take part in this? I just premium upped my priestess and converted her to Fo, but need to get her faith from 84 to 100. 

And when you said "WL sermons only", what does that mean? Sorry it's been years since I've done a sermon and am pretty much a priest noob at this point since I don't remember how any of this goes.

Hey Malena! You are more than welcome to take part.

"WL only" means white light deities, so: no Libila :D, sadly.  (Apologies to all those on the dark side!)

I'll contact you ingame for details.

Oh - and we had 19 premium characters present yesterday!!  \o/

Edited by Yaga

as long as you ain't Lib (only black light god) you are good to go

Aaah ok! My priestess is Shalestina, she's online right now if you want to send a message :)

Some of our priests already reached their goals, so we have free sermon slots again.

If you have a priest in need of a faith boost, come and join us! Any premium listener is welcome too. Join our friendly group - we even offer full house pizza (courtesy of Miket) :)

• Like 2

Today at the sermons:

JpeP5Uo.jpg

(GM shenanigans 😂)

• Like 1

Hi Yaga. Is it alright if I come over with my Vyn priest? He is a very new priest and I would love to participate. 

10 hours ago, Zachariah said:

Hi Yaga. Is it alright if I come over with my Vyn priest? He is a very new priest and I would love to participate. 

Sure! You are welcome to join.

Just come up to Silverhold, and I'll show you around. :)

It is done! :)

[00:47:44] Faith increased by 0,0458 to 100,0000

[00:47:44] You have just received the title 'Illuminated'!

After a bit more than 6 weeks my new Fo priest was the last in a row of priests who reached their goals:

065sFq3.png

I would like to thank everybody who joined our group as priests and listeners. A very big "Thank You!" goes to all those friends who just stayed with us and spent a lot of their time as listeners. Without you this could not have been achieved in such a short amount of time. You are awesome!

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Carrancas said:

does this group of sermons still exist?

Sorry, no. It ended 5 months ago.