Sign in to follow this  
notstupidbobb

STAINED GLASS, FLOWER SEEDS, CEILING LIGHTS

Hello It's me again. 

Thank you for the "toon view", I like that.  I don't care about RMT, I never sold anything but horses .. a few years ago, and quit, they don't have that much value. 

What I do care about are, .. Flower changes, flower tile changes, bush changes, ceiling lights and stained glass. 

Basically it would be great to be able to get seeds from flowers, as you can with EVERY OTHER GROWING THING!!!!!!!! WHY NOT THE FLOWERS??????? Examples ….  PUMPKINS  have SEEDS, ROSE BUSHES have SEEDS, OAK TREES have SEEDS,  WHY .. WHY CAN WE NOT GET SEEDS FROM FLOWERS????? 

Flower boxes, can we have those?

Trellis with real looking flowers, bushes that have flowers, not red dots, please.

Gate arches with roses maybe.

Garden tiles, with flowers. Sunflower tiles maybe where trees cannot take over. 

Annnd Stained glass, please please please. 

If someone could at least say to me .. ……  well, we are thinking about it, …...……   That would be like the greatest happy thought you could share, .. even if its a lie.

I now have 3 decent sized deeds and run more than 3 toons, been here for years, this all should count for something...…………  and I am NOT the only one who wants this, … I know people. 

Okay .. that's it for rant this month. 

As always .. thank you for your kind attention.

Me, NOT bobb

Edited by notstupidbobb
  • Like 2

+1 I would love to see a flower update with growth stages & flower boxes.

Yes!!!! growth stages, would be great. This could be a whole new skill line. And I think it would be much more useful than the Achaeology, .. well, to be fair, I just don't care for Archaeology. But, still.. a whole new line!!!