Sign in to follow this  
Oblivionnreaver

Re-locating traders

with the current change, allow traders to be picked up and replaced like merchants are, by the original owner, one time.

Edited by Oblivionnreaver
  • Like 2

I don't see why they can't be re-deployed any number of times like regular merchants now.

• Like 1

I don't see how relocating traders hurt the games with the changes. On deed ones only.

From the sound of it having a trader for personal gain is gonna be pretty much gone. I am sure that percentage wont amount to much anyway. This means that the traders only function will pretty much be making money for Wurm Online from the sale of its items and maybe some random new person might trade for a item on it but ill bet the odds of that will be low. I think if a player paid all that money for a trader that's only use is to sell Wurms items at least let them move the damn thing.  Its basically gonna be a decoration.

A decoration that provides a percentage of upkeep reduction. 

They will still be quite useful in many deeds and pay themselves off quickly. We'll work on the fine tuning of the percentage so when it's announced it's set, but we won't be allowing relocation or trader forms.

So if someone placed a trader off deed and  had it open to public but  then someone else promptly built around this offdeed trader who then milked it for their own benefit despite the trader being part of the first, original deed (obviously "marked" for that original deed as it belongs to that deed), the trader will now give upkeep to that original deed even if it happens to be on someone else's deed?

Also, if I understand correctly, the trader has to be on deeded land when the change happens, else it will be discharged.  Will the silver in its pocket be delivered to the original deed holder (the deed the trader is linked to) when it is discharged?

Edited by Fairyshine