Sign in to follow this  
Miretta

I'm a loyal follower of mag, wanting to be priest BUT *rant*

I love magranon, what he stands for, heck I dedicated my whole Highway project to his name and NOW we even get a spell for increasing surface mining actions, which has been a major thing of this project BUT despite of all this, i can't be a priest of him, no matter how loyal, because he doesnt allow me to complete this Monument in his name, if I did, because I need to be able to DIG in order to even get to the rock I want to surface mine.

I wanna rant, because I don't think there is anyone more dedicated to magranon than I am XD

signed
Farelle - Creator of Magranons scar, loyal follower of mag and his ideals, conquering a mountain.

• Like 8

Just like Vyns not being able to dig up paving to repave/make it look better. 

• Like 1

Whether you think the player gods were op or not, they were at least a breath of fresh air into priests generally.  Priests should require giving something up in exchange for being able to do other stuff (maybe - one of the most popular mods in wu seems to be no priest restrictions), but making the choice between which half-useful set of abilities to lock yourself to is kinda sad.  Priest difference should be more flavour and less basic functionality, but oh well.

i would prefer something like "reduce skillgain for god unfavoured actions" rather than locking it like it is now 😕 it's ok to make things harder to obtain but the faithloss from going against a gods favour (which i don't even understand what the favour is based on exactly) seems a little much. I like to have one char for everything...im okay leaving some things to friends, but substantial things like digging shouldnt be restricted in my opinion.

Yep, I'd rather see

• Penalty on skillgain
  • +x-second(s) to action timer
  • Only able to imp stuff to x-ql

then reducing your faith.

Agreed, cutting trees, with a nature-god like Fo, is a big "no" lore-wise, but still, limit other things more instead of going for the faith.

Perhaps let you do only 1/3th of the damage against a tree, make the felt tree a very low ql. Basically, it allows you to get rid of trees that are in the way of your digging project (and we all know Fo loves dirt allot).

Same for Mag, like Miretta says, in the end, you have to dig dirt away to get to the juicy rock Magranon likes so much. Magranon allows you to dig dirt, because he knows you only do it to get to the rock to please him. :)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lycanthropic said:

Agreed, cutting trees, with a nature-god like Fo, is a big "no" lore-wise, but still, limit other things more instead of going for the faith.

Clearly you have not heard of the schisms in the faith!

The chapter of the maple is determined to replace all inferior trees with bountiful and beautiful maples!  For the good of the world!  The only tree's Fo TRUELY loves are maples, the others he just tolerates.

On 1/30/2020 at 9:45 AM, LionIX said:

Just like Vyns not being able to dig up paving to repave/make it look better. 

Vyns can dig, and there exists a "repave" option that allows for replacing cobblestone with slate slavs (as an example) without having to destroy the cobblestone.

3 minutes ago, Wargasm said:

Vyns can dig, and there exists a "repave" option that allows for replacing cobblestone with slate slavs (as an example) without having to destroy the cobblestone.

Repave is on highway, no option off of it.