Sign in to follow this  
Palgolak

Voynich manuscript decoded

446px-Voynich_Manuscript_(32).jpg

For centuries the mysterious Voynich manuscript has baffled experts. Many hypotheses have been proposed. Today I can disclose its true nature for the very first time.

My painstaking research has revealed that the Voynich manuscript is actually a computer program. (Contrary to what you may have been told in school, computers were already in use by the early 15th century.)

Detailed analysis of the program suggests it could be a primitive "game". As far as I can tell, players were required to spend years standing around doing things like "mining" or "improving". Clearly this is not what we would nowadays recognize as a game. However, in the earliest days of computing, it might have entertained people slightly.

The game code is extremely complicated, chaotic and often wilfully obscure. It was probably written by an unknown madman.

If we decoded the entire manuscript, which would take years, we might even be able to get the game into a playable state. But perhaps some things are best left alone.

• Like 8
  • Cat 1

conspiracy theorists say it was written by two madmen. those conspiracy theorists always stretching truth to the limits of belief.

Manuse Cryptic was the male form of obscurement used within Nich texts by the local Voys who excluded all female Nouns from their presence in these past circumstances to avoid the temptation of dances within which the whirling movements could upset the balance of stable thought; therefore and hereafter horses were brought out of the adjoining bins one by one to make these traces of tracts non-abstract. Over the centuries since then when centaurs were imagined to have existed there were delicate points overlooked, ground down by the horse evolution to its present degradement of capabilities which in turn limited these translations into literal disfigurements that were never meant to be deciphered after present time evolved from the past. From this I leave you to come to the obvious conclusion which of course I shall not point out less it reduced the significance of your thought processes and pre-suppositions.

=Ayes=