Sign in to follow this  
Tristanc

Adolescent male bison free to good home

As thread title suggests, I've a young male bison at my deed at Fort Buda that I'm willing to give away to a player that's looking to have bison in their farm/ranch.

The bison has a single negative trait (missmatched hind legs) with all the other traits positive (mainly speed bonus traits), so it's a good start for a someone who wants to try out having bison to pull their carts or to breed.  The one negative trait can be bred out of the line over a new generation to come.  The father of the bison is a Beefalo, though unfortunately that trait isn't passed down to it.

Let me know ingame (as Zoltan) or feel free to respond here or through PM if you're interested.  Fort Buda is at the far northnortheast of Independance, so not an easy trip for a brand new player just starting out.  A new farmer with some experience seeking to add bison to their deed should be able to work out a way to get it home, though.

UPDATE: Bison is now adolescent, soon to be able to breed.  Still available to a good home.

Edited by Tristanc
  • Like 1

Moxie's expressed an interest in the now-adolescent male bison plus a young female bison I more recently bred, so I'm afraid the offer is closed unless for some reason Moxie changes their mind.

I do have a large herd of animals on my farm/ranch, so if anyone would like cattle, sheep, or perhaps more bison feel free to let me know to see if we can work something out.

I've champion dogs as well (legacy animals no longer able to be found in the wild in Wurm Online), but afraid those require a custom order in advance for ingame silver upon delivery.

UPDATE: Moxie picked up her two bison, so none left to give away now.  If a newer player would like me to breed a free farm animal for them to get started with, contact Zoltan on Independance at Fort Buda.

Edited by Tristanc