Sign in to follow this  
Galatyn

Chaos starter town hitched horse killing

I don't think players from the same Freedom kingdom on Chaos should be able to kill other's hitched horses inside any starter town.  I can see how it's acceptable for HotS because of their theme.  

Is this in regards to the artifact that was inside a locked cart inside a building in gold coast that was hitched with horses that the game basically considered untouchable without raiding the deed or having GM intervention?

Just now, armyskin said:

Is this in regards to the artifact that was inside a locked cart inside a building in gold coast that was hitched with horses that the game basically considered untouchable without raiding the deed or having GM intervention?

?

aren't all deeds untouchable unless you raid them or am i missing something here

9 minutes ago, platinumteef said:

?

aren't all deeds untouchable unless you raid them or am i missing something here

Not your own

14 minutes ago, Galatyn said:

I don't think players from the same Freedom kingdom on Chaos should be able to kill other's hitched horses inside any starter town.  I can see how it's acceptable for HotS because of their theme.  

Also freedomers shouldn't be able to kill other freedomers without severe penalty.

17 minutes ago, Galatyn said:

i think starter towns should have special gates that only allow players to exit the deed not enter, the only way to enter a starter town should be via red portal or account creation

• Like 1

Looks like Chaos is popping again!

-1. Everything should be killable in a pvp server. Stop yer whining.

• Like 1