Sign in to follow this  
Nordlys

Map from 2012

I should spesify that i didnt make this map. I simply shared it on another forum at that time.

Edited by Nordlys

4 minutes ago, Xalorum said:

wow, that brings back some serious memories!

Where did you spend your wurm time on this map?

Yup. my deed is still around now!! thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

No my deed is not there but then I only started playing in  Feb/March 2014 and only took over Desert Desires in 2015.

Thank you so much for sharing this map - great to see how Exodus was then.

I was a citizen in a Deed called Srong Badia at x27 y37,  Bobmcknob was the mayor and Rinaldus was his right hand man, whos wife also played. People came and went for a few months then i decided to adventure into all the servers at the time. On a sailboat went around literally all the servers including Chaos. Settled in chaos, helping a guy get back to his corpse was my first interaction with a human in chaos. A week or two later got ganked by Cerberus and another guy. I had 4 spirit guards that were useless. Having no chance of any survival to attacks i returned to Exo. Started a deed, for a few months, but didnt like owning my own deed so joined Xsamuraix on his deed and stayed there until i quit wo.

My deed(Blackmoor) I didn't want to list on the map for fear of looters if it ever fell, but it is there across that canal from Port Derringer in the SW, on Wolf Island North 😛

I am fairly certain I have this update of this map somewhere, I liked to save each version when they came out.

Sometimes consider recreating Misty Harbor, those were some fun times in the game.

Glad you guys enjoy a trip down the memory lane as much as i do.

This was the "current" map when i started playing the game.

I remember making my first planks over at Farmville, just south of Esert. Was there for a few days, learning some of the ropes.

Next me and a friend joined as villagers down in Arcanum. I gotta say, the naked run all the way down there was.. scary! 

Arcanum was a pretty giant deed back then, and it was where i got to dig a bit deeper into the skills and got premium. This was also where i built my first boat - and since then ive been exploring.

Im still a villager of Black Pearl, in southern Exo. I spend far too little time there tho, and too much time on other deeds on other servers. :)

Edited by Nordlys

16 hours ago, Nordlys said:

Where did you spend your wurm time on this map?

On this map, Terokkar Forest was my deed. Shortly after I moved to Medway Plantation (renamed Dulcinea), where I still am

12 hours ago, Shrimpiie said:

I am fairly certain I have this update of this map somewhere, I liked to save each version when they came out.

you have anything older than this?

Edited by Xalorum

Olivewood, my ooold deed 😁 Then someone cut off all the olive trees..

Both rocksliff end and farm are there on south east of the map 

Awww, there's Avonlea Bay and Trueknight Haven and Medway Plantation and Terokkar Forest and Avrad and Jewelspar - we had a fantastic alliance in that area back in the day. Bayside Brawlers forever! 😎

Edited by Moxie

I see Thornfield Lake, Quercus Velutina Ranch, and Lonely Boar Cove. Popped online with Lonelyboar recently, and the area has changed so much. 

Still cool that the Thornfield name stuck to that area. I named a Wurm body of water!

exodus trading post for the win!!. this map by leslie is what i based my first templates on.

the topic from leslie is still here with the working link.

the map updated by eject was  much funnier.

Edited by Tpikol