Sign in to follow this  
EvaDaly

Hota battle camps above 21 fight skill.

42 minutes ago, EvaDaly said:

They spawn guards if conquered... But naturally the don't..

Ah, right - forgot about that.

25 minutes ago, Sn00 said:

Garbage players use alts, that simple.

Said from a Panda/TC player.

Funny thing is that TC, at least, used alts.  So you are saying any player who used alts, your own kingdom members included, are garbage players.  GG

Edited by Galatyn
  • Cat 1

The camp was conquered and owned by Panda.

My alt did not simply find/conquer a camp.  I found the camp beforehand with my main fighter, cleared the area of mobs, set up in a cave and waited to trap, jumped out and surprised/killed Theshawv, hid again, ran the alt out to draw Panda fire, so I could pounce again, or stay hidden if too many, since there were 5 others online besides me.  

I stand by my initial reply.  It is not possible for a new non-prem avatar to run out and find/conquer a camp (unless the camp spawns literally right outside a starter town, which I've never seen).  If anyone thinks I'm wrong, then go out and prove it first before replying.

Edited by Galatyn
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Galatyn said:

So you see, I'm dismissing [Eva's] premise

Eh... didn't you reply to Themystrix, lowkey accusing them of the personal gain motive? Just to then demonstrate how this observation isn't coherent with their suggestion even in your own perspective? Bit of an irrelevant tangent you went on there. You honestly seem rather defensive about all this, just saying.

Whatever beef you have with Eva is no skin off my nose. Being unburdened with that history, I only look at the suggestion itself and seeing the resentment against "cheap alt use", it seems like an effective one that really shouldn't be all that controversial. I haven't heard any argument why it's a good thing alts can be used, all you offered are deflections about how "it's actually hard to pull off". That doesn't really offer anything really insightful, though, especially with reports about this directly contradicting eachother in this thread.

I'm gonna play devils advocate and say that you losing something appears much more tangible and apparent than OP (directly) gaining something out of this suggestion.

Point being, you can't throw crap around without covering yourself in it. Keeping your personal gripes out of these threads would be a better look and likely more conducive.

For all I know you could be completely correct about her and her motives but if so, she's playing her cards way better than you because your posts here (and elsewhere) just make you look overtly antagonistic. From an outsiders perspective who has no personal gripe or connection to either party.

4 hours ago, Galatyn said:

There is no "satisfying and engaging PvP experience" when you lose real life money.

I hate being that guy because this sort of rhetoric is constantly weaponized in this subforum by chambering personal preferences and viewpoints into its barrel when not neccessarily applicable...but if that's your gripe with a full loot PvP, I think your problems lie elsewhere than a simple barrier of entry preventing cheesy tactics. Sounds like one of it is RMT, which to be honest I agree with, losing so much real life money in a game for one failure is ridiculous. But if I weren't willing to recreate the gear one way or another, generally speaking, I'd ask myself if FLPvP really was for me. And frankly, it's what kept me out of it, too.

9 hours ago, Galatyn said:

Sure, Ciray, I'll answer your question directly, but you are not going to like my answer.  It goes with what I said about life cycle.  TC ruled the server for a while at it's peak.  Then WU brought TC down to it's end by constantly defeating in fights, to the point where you all stopped leaving deed.  Eventually, all of your players quit because TC could no longer win.  Then all of WU quit because there was no more competition.  

See, I asked you to tell me something I didn't already know; I already knew u had trouble remembering how events played out. Lemme refresh your memory though:

First off, TC ruled long past its peak, holding ground and winning fights even whilst outnumbered until the priest overhaul roughly a year ago now. After the priest overhaul we took some losses, but even then we held our ground just fine. We even managed to get several deed drains, disband a few deeds (including one a local from your capital), win the majority of BC HoTAs, and even several outnumbered fights. In fact, even in the last few months TC was still around we were off deed raiding/draining your deeds and making you karma from even fights (remember Silver Anchor). Alt abuse and exploiting, coupled with a broken priest/PvP system that has hardly been touched since its implementation, ultimately led to TC members quitting and the kingdom deciding to disband. Only in the last 2 weeks TC was on server was WU finally able to drain/disband a TC deed, and even then it had to be done when no defenders were present (majority of us had already left for freedom 🤣). Please check your fact book before posting further, the arguments are getting rather weak...

8 hours ago, Galatyn said:

There is no such thing as alt abuse.  It is a subjective, dynamic measure of an account that TC/Panda uses to complain after lost events.  The same way they complain about priests being overpowered, enemy PMK using exploits, Trebs being too powerful, etc.  

Losing in PvP results in lost time and money.  There is no "satisfying and engaging PvP experience" when you lose real life money.  You could lose hundreds of euros in drake, scale, rare items, shaker orbs, etc.  You have to spend the time imping all of your gear over again or buying new gear.  In this case, Eva lost a resellable HotA statue and 6 Kg of Glimmer and 6 Kg of Addy.  I don't even count the medallions as having value.  I used to be in Panda.  I personally sailed with Eva and sold HotA statues for her personal benefit.  So you see, I'm dismissing her premise because it's yet just another excuse for making a change that will benefit her and not the community as a whole.

When you have time, read this egregious thread.  It's a completely different viewpoint of hers when I was in Panda and we were fighting TC.  I remember her telling me how the TC leader, McLovin, made her cry when she lost her scale set.  Then, when WU pushes her back to the brink of extinction, she completely changes her feelings towards TC.  People should not make suggestion threads that just benefit them.  It should be for the community as a whole.

I think this post takes the cake. I'm not sure if you're delusional or just trying to troll at this point, but everyone that has ever played on a PvP server is fully aware that alt abuse is a real thing. In fact, it couldn't have been more than a week or so ago WU tried to drain Panda's new deed with an alt (Hinbert), just as attempted against TC on numerous occasions. Hell, I'll even link a video (a quite hilarious one, actually) where we stuck a champ croc in a mine containing a WU alt that was used to spy on local at one of TC's war deeds. 

Spoiler

I won't even comment on the rest as it has absolutely nothing to do with this thread and can clearly be seen as baseless rubbish. Please, for the love of Fo, post something constructive in this thread or don't post at all. 

9 hours ago, Galatyn said:

I remember her telling me how the TC leader, McLovin, made her cry when she lost her scale set.  Then, when WU pushes her back to the brink of extinction, she completely changes her feelings towards TC.  People should not make suggestion threads that just benefit them.  It should be for the community as a whole.

I never lost my scale for one... And I never cried.. I love how people make up stories about me.. I never fully hated TC. It is called playing the game. 

And again what does all that have anything to do with alts. Then you post about the Make pvp more post. A thing that I have talked to people about for like 2 years. But the timing I put the post in was bad timing. But no matter what timing  PVP post is put it in it is bad timing. Because no matter what kingdom that poster is in the other kingdom will ###### about it and saying they only want it to help them. 

Alts has always been an issue for all kingdom. If you want to play on a PvP server you need to have Skill restrictions for anything that is PvP only related. Like:

Bashing

Repairing

Caping camps

ECT.

Like even if you have a non prem account sailing a sail boat over to chaos you won't be able to sail it when you cross. Because you have to have higher skill on chaos.

I do not want to make anything easy.. because if I did, guess what? I would of never made this post. I would not give a ###### that alts are capping towers and I would just go down to your level of stupidity. If I didn't care I would make a freedom alt and wait till you have 3 of them.capped and have that alt find the forth one and cap it and steal the win and the statue. But guess what? I won't because I care about this game and want to see changes got the better.

PUT SKILL RESTRICTIONS ON PVP RELATED THINGS.

50FS

Maybe 25+ML

25+BC

25+BS

And go ahead and say PvP is dead even when you sail up with 4 people at our deed(that was unfinished with 1minedoor) we log in 9 and you say we wouldn't leave deed when we were down hill from our minedoor and we would have to run up hill to get away. But because we wouldn't play to it the way you wanted us too, it is "panda won't come fight, they won't leave deed"

Stop using alts then ###### about no PvP.

Edited by EvaDaly
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, EvaDaly said:

you sail up with 4 people at our deed

we log in 9

we wouldn't leave deed

we would have to run up hill to get away

Poor panda defeated by a hill :rip:

3 minutes ago, Vomusu said:

Poor panda defeated by a hill :rip:

on topic ######..... ###### people 

Lock this topic becuase we have stupid ######s on here that dont know how to grow up

11 hours ago, EvaDaly said:

But because we wouldn't play to it the way you wanted us too

When it's not played like you want to, better make a forumpost about it to change it untill it suits your playstyle.

Waiting for a "Let only PMK be allowed to cap hotas" post in the future. 

Edited by Stoffe

You guys can pretend all you like and keep dodging with 'witty' posts that has nothing to do with the original suggestion, but you have seen what has happened already to players motivation to PvP against alts. They rather leave the server than go to your level, so i don't see how that is good for anyone. But, keep supporting that toxic playstyle and chaos will remain empty, maybe that few kilos of addy and glimmer is shiny enough for its to be worth it.

Sure its a bug that battlecamp guards dont attack and it should be fixed, but there also should be restrictions at least on being a premium and in playtime if nothing else, more than a month old premium character is allowed to compete.

Now its no risk and all reward type of situation which shouldn't be possible.

12 hours ago, CIRAY said:

WU tried to drain Panda's new deed with an alt (Hinbert),

I ran Hinbert over just to check out the deed.  There was never any attempt nor plan to drain it.  You shouldn't propagate lies if you weren't there.  

Edited by Galatyn

unknown.png

Maybe now your alts have less gear... freedom starter deeds are not safe on chaos

• Like 2

On 1/30/2020 at 6:44 PM, Galatyn said:

Said from a Panda/TC player.

Funny thing is that TC, at least, used alts.  So you are saying any player who used alts, your own kingdom members included, are garbage players.  GG

If you rely on these pety things to accomplish anything in this game you're a garbage player, what kingdom you're in has nothing to do with it.

On 1/30/2020 at 6:58 PM, Quicktor said:

snoo is a snake anyway

what do you expect 🐍

And you're garbage