Sign in to follow this  
Datgai

Azetechnology Server 100x skill and action, heavily modded and free deeds

hey, new server with free deeds and a large modlist (as follows)

* AddKingdomItems * announcer * armoury * ash produce * bagofholding * bdew's server mod tools * better dig * better farm * bountymod * bounty on burn * bulkmod * bulk separated * crafter * creature age mod * creature mod * crop mod * custom rmi mod * dig like mining mod * Discord Relay * Double bulk capacity * drake mount mod * empty trash bin * fire burn time * Fishy Tweaks * gm commands * harvest helper * hitching Post * hitch limits * inbreed warning * location command * logs * mark and recall * meditate mod * mighty mattock mod * minipets * modtreefarm * more craftables * more potables * move mod * no build limit * no mail cost * phobia mod(disabled) * pick more sprouts * prospect mod * sacrifice mod * salve mod * script runner * servermap * serverpacks * simple concrete * sindusk library * spellcraft * spellmod * Stable Master * starter gear * tabard mod * taxidermy * timerfix * threedee * treasure hunting * Wyvern Mods

mark and recall only requires 10ql runes and distance is not limited by ql.

live map

http://redirect.pingperfecthosting.com/224614/mapviewer/

discord link 

https://discord.gg/PMEgAwe

Rules

Wheaton's Law: Don't Be a D****

No griefing, Harassment, or hateful speech, intentionally luring or baiting someone into one of these acts will only result in your own ban. zero tolerance perma ban.

(for future admins) if you're an admin please keep your admin account separate from the toon you normally play on and do not spawn things or modify things for personal use.
cheating is not allowed barring the Esp Mod

Have fun, yes i can ban you if you complain too much about not having fun (you will be warned first) the key here is if you aren't having fun take a break. play something else, wurm can wait if this is the case.

Direct connection url 104.140.242.234:15000

Edited by Datgai
  • Like 5

I like the map, and the mixed landscape. Although, I must admit I moved my deed not once but twice.  The first one was because I was too close on the west side of Falling Trees, which must have fenced in well beyond the deed boundary (which I don't understand for free 81X81 deeds). as after I had set my deed I looked at the layout map of it and a chunk to the east was fenced off.    I moved uphill and started yarding up some livestock and then the lure of altitude and panoramic view drew me to the top of the world.  I am going to have my hands full building a navigable road that isn't an eyesore up to my deed, but the lookout will be worth the trip.

The burn bounty seems a bit high.  I have really not gone hunting or anything, simply dealt with agros as I come across them (at least until I got my cart built and the "engine" in, so I can just blow past them, although charging through thick firs at 30-something had me blinking like Benny Hill) and in only a couple of days I have gold in my account. 

Actually, I don't really know how the economy will be effected long term.  Silvers are extremely easy to come by so people wouldn't mind spending, but skills ramp up incredibly quickly and actions take little time so I am not sure if there will be a market for anything.  Time will tell.  

Not a lot of people on yet, but that I think is the bane of Wurm in all its formats - the player base is spread across a large number of servers.

Having fantastic equipment in the starter town is a very nice touch.  Well done.  (Although I did forget about the small anvil in inventory and had to go all the way back to return it.  Wouldn't happen if it was used on the ground the same as the large anvil.)

Edited by TheTrickster
  • Like 1

Great server, enjoying it so far. One favor I would like to ask. Can you update the map? I have been working on the road to the White Light, and it would be nice to know where deeds are or now disbanded. Also planning on where I am going to put my deed down, and it would be nice to know where the neighbors are before I make a decision. Thanks!

• Like 3

On 4/9/2020 at 9:55 AM, conmcb25 said:

Great server, enjoying it so far. One favor I would like to ask. Can you update the map? I have been working on the road to the White Light, and it would be nice to know where deeds are or now disbanded. Also planning on where I am going to put my deed down, and it would be nice to know where the neighbors are before I make a decision. Thanks!

2nd this.  The map isn't much help in finding other settlements at the moment

Say it isn't so!  

The server seems to have ghosted.

And I had just finished the foundation for my mountain-top castle!

EDIT:  Nope not dead.  Just dead quiet.

Edited by TheTrickster

Where is the white light? Can't see it on this server though I can on other servers.

I have never seen it on this server.  My deed is high on a mountain and with relatively little movement I can look through 360 degrees of horizon and I have not seen it yet.

16 hours ago, TheTrickster said:

I have never seen it on this server.  My deed is high on a mountain and with relatively little movement I can look through 360 degrees of horizon and I have not seen it yet.

I found it.  It's on the mountainous peninsula north of Deja Vu and northwest of Thousand Oaks. 

when the game itself spawns the white light it will be northern most land mass, so yeah looking at map that is exactly where I would have looked. Of course if the server admin/GM moves the white light then yeah it could be anywhere.

On 5/12/2020 at 3:27 AM, Samm said:

I found it.  It's on the mountainous peninsula north of Deja Vu and northwest of Thousand Oaks. 

Hmm..  weird.  I have been over there, following treasure maps, a couple of times and still didn't see it.  I have been north of Deja View looking across the inlet to the peninsula, as well as in the high mountains at the base of the peninsula itself and quite a distance along the the peaks of that east-west range.

The map is only useful for the grossest landmarks, as it hasn't been updated since before I started on the server (February-ish).  Both my own deed and the later deed next-door to the east (both high up on the triangular mesa SSE of Startton) have involved quite a bit of change to the landscape and there is no sign of either - so I don't know what else may be missing.

1 hour ago, TheTrickster said:

Hmm..  weird.  I have been over there, following treasure maps, a couple of times and still didn't see it.  I have been north of Deja View looking across the inlet to the peninsula, as well as in the high mountains at the base of the peninsula itself and quite a distance along the the peaks of that east-west range.

Maybe about 4500, 650 on the online map.  Right in that area.

I rowed a rowboat for 2.5 hours to a spot I thought had nobody and found 2 settlements not on the map so I had to go somewhere else. 

well when i look at datgai profile it says

LAST VISITED

February 21

So don't expect to much from them  *shrug*

• Like 1

according to their discord the admin abandoned the server more or less. 
I joined in the game, joined the discord and was quickly advised from continuing to play there. :(