Sign in to follow this  
Wilczan

Spider killed untamed horse [no bug]

I approached spider, was sitting on my favourite horse, untamed as always.

That happened:

[18:25:15] You try to maul aged huge spider.
[18:25:20] You miss with the maul.
[18:25:25] Aged huge spider bites venerable fat Kalilsad very hard in the neck and harms it.
[18:25:25] You miss with the maul.
[18:25:28] Aged huge spider bites venerable fat Kalilsad very hard in the thigh of the left foreleg and harms it.
[18:25:29] Venerable fat Kalilsad kicks aged huge spider very lightly in the right hindleg and slaps it.
[18:25:30] You miss with the maul.
[18:25:32] Aged huge spider bites venerable fat Kalilsad very hard in the thigh of the left foreleg and harms it.
[18:25:34] Venerable fat Kalilsad kicks aged huge spider lightly in the left foreleg and irritates it.
[18:25:35] Aged huge spider skillfully evades the blow to the chest.
[18:25:36] Venerable fat Kalilsad kicks aged huge spider lightly in the right hindleg and irritates it.
[18:25:36] Venerable fat Kalilsad kicks aged huge spider lightly in the left hindleg and irritates it.
[18:25:37] An aged huge spider seems to shelter his higher parts.
[18:25:38] Aged huge spider bites venerable fat Kalilsad very hard in the calf of the right foreleg and harms it.
[18:25:38] Aged huge spider bites venerable fat Kalilsad very hard in the stomach and harms it.
[18:25:40] Your attack glances off aged huge spider's armour.
[18:25:45] You miss with the maul.
[18:25:49] Aged huge spider bites venerable fat Kalilsad very hard in the chest and harms it.
[18:25:50] Venerable fat Kalilsad kicks aged huge spider lightly in the stomach and slaps it.
[18:25:50] You miss with the maul.
[18:25:52] Aged huge spider bites venerable fat Kalilsad extremely hard in the thigh of the right hindleg and damages it.
[18:25:55] Aged huge spider bites venerable fat Kalilsad extremely hard in the thigh of the left hindleg and damages it.

[18:25:55] The venerable fat Kalilsad is dead. R.I.P.

[18:25:56] You try to maul aged huge spider.
[18:26:01] You maul aged huge spider deadly hard in the chest and damage it.
[18:26:02] You raise your shield and parry against aged huge spider's bite.
[18:26:02] You easily parry with your maul.
[18:26:06] You maul aged huge spider deadly hard in the left foreleg and damage it.
[18:26:08] Aged huge spider tries to move into position to target your right parts.
[18:26:10] Aged huge spider targets your right parts.
[18:26:11] You raise your shield and parry against aged huge spider's bite.
[18:26:11] You maul aged huge spider deadly hard in the stomach and damage it.

[18:26:11] An aged huge spider is dead. R.I.P.

Sadly, I was semi-afk, havn't noticed that spider attacked my horse and that horse counterattacked.

Edited by Pandalet

This isn't a bug, occasionally, aggros can and will attack your horse, especially when hungry (I had a horse attacked by two different crocodiles at once, in same place, for example).

Is not very common, but not a very rare happening either.

Hmm, nameplate said only aged huge spider, there were no hungry addition. But I guess my bad. Playing few years and never occured something like this.

Edited by Wilczan

Note that mobs get hungry before they show the starving tag.