Sign in to follow this  
Etherdrifter

Pre-Loyalty Loyalty

Quick question; with the new loyalty system not taking full account of previous purchases, will that impact those who purchase within the next couple of months?  Or, now that the system has been revealed, will recent purchases be fully credited?

Hm, was wondering the same, I have playtime left till after the loyalty system should be ingame, so no problem for my main.

But it also crossed my mind what would happen with prem you buy now, when you are already at your cap of "old-loyalty-points". (the reason why I refrain from repremming an alt atm)

Edited by Lycanthropic

i personally dont get why should we get something from before the system was implemented anyway. I buy premium so i can play the game, anything on top of that is a bonus. if i get something after the new system is in game, thats fine, but why should i get something for the past 3 years i played when there were no such thing as loyalty shop back then. it just doesnt make sense. 

• Like 4

I don't recall at what rate, but you gain points for every prem since December 2013. Capped at 52K points from past premiums, so that people aren't dropping like 9 magical chests once it goes live.

I imagine the system works the same as the yellow potions, giving you points per month. So if you prem on the 25th, you'll get some that day, and then some on the 25th of the next month. Could be wrong though.

• Like 2
  • Cat 1

On 1/26/2020 at 10:09 AM, Madnath said:

I don't recall at what rate, but you gain points for every prem since December 2013. Capped at 52K points from past premiums, so that people aren't dropping like 9 magical chests once it goes live.

I imagine the system works the same as the yellow potions, giving you points per month. So if you prem on the 25th, you'll get some that day, and then some on the 25th of the next month. Could be wrong though.

At time of purchase

10 hours ago, Retrograde said:

At time of purchase

So it was huge mistake to buy premium for whole year, 2 months ago?

Absolutely not! I will have more details shortly but I assure you this is taken into account 

• Like 8

On 1/27/2020 at 2:18 PM, Retrograde said:

Absolutely not! I will have more details shortly but I assure you this is taken into account 

If it is, I promise to sub for a year as well ;)