Sign in to follow this  
Wyndolm

Can a Libila Priest Make Ropes?

See title.

Background is that i have a char with affinity Ropemaking that i actually want to turn into a Libila priest, but it would be sad if he wouldn't be able to make ropes then.

27 minutes ago, Wyndolm said:

See title.

Background is that i have a char with affinity Ropemaking that i actually want to turn into a Libila priest, but it would be sad if he wouldn't be able to make ropes then.

It really depends on the server you're on.  Most WU servers have no priest restrictions, so you'd be able to do anything that others can do.  

Check with the GM on your server to find out whether they've omitted this common mod.

Priest restrictions are in place. But not everything is restricted, priests usually can saw planks, carve shafts etc.

Best would be if someone with a Libila priest on a restricted server can confirm whether a Libila can make a rope or not.

5 minutes ago, Wyndolm said:

Priest restrictions are in place. But not everything is restricted, priests usually can saw planks, carve shafts etc.

Best would be if someone with a Libila priest on a restricted server can confirm whether a Libila can make a rope or not.

There is nothing about ropemaking in the priest restrictions, though, whether the server has priest restrictions or not.

Libila priest

Table of priest restrictions/abilities

Thanks for the links. Just tested it with my Fo priest on my previous WU server and he can make all kinds of ropes, so guess there is no restriction on that.

The distinction is usually between creation of a new item and improvement of an existing item. Priests are usually able to create new but not improve old (not withstanding special server mods or other recent changes to this)