Sign in to follow this  
Palgolak

Repent!

preaching.jpg

Hearken unto me, oh brothers and sisters.

For in these perilous times the lands of Wurm are afflicted with a great pestilence!

It driveth the farmer from the field, the smith from the forge and the merchant from the market. Dwellings are open to the sky, the land laid waste, streets unpeopled, crops rotten, cattle straying, and savage beasts roaming without check.

And wherefore is this desolation? I shall tell ye.

The fickle children of Wurm have turned away from the true gods. Seduced by the wicked wiles of heretics, they have forsaken the faith of their forbears. For evildoers have of late brought alien idols into our realm, false gods with outlandish names as Nahjo and Paaweelr, that are but puffed-up men from the Epic isles.

The old gods have looked upon these trespassers and been sore vexed. And in their wrath they have ordained an abomination to dwell upon the lands of Wurm till the citizens renounce the false gods and throw down their altars.

Thus I have spoken. Repent of your damnable heresies, oh children of Wurm, and embrace the blessed Fo, Magranon and Vynora - nay, even she that may not be named - for the hour is at hand!

• Like 11

I can only give one Like to this, but in my heart you won The Day!

• Like 1