Sign in to follow this  
Nacciwa

Dyeable tall blank kingdom banners

I think it would give wurmians a chance to add color and help individualize deeds if we had blank kingdom banners we could dye. we already have flags and the short banners would be nice to have the tall ones as well. This would allow us to add a splash of color to all those tall buildings.

• Like 6

I wholeheartely agree that we need this. This will be especially logical for the steam release because they won't have the same PMK banners that are available on WO.

• Like 2

In lieu of some sort of Freedom Kingdom heraldry system put into place allowing customized banners and flags in certain cases, I'd love to see this added to the game at the very least.

(I know, the Freedom Kingdom is a kingdom with its own kingdom flags and banners, but lords and dukes and nobles of other ranks and such within a kingdom had their own heraldry and family crests and coat of arms and such all on their own flags and banners. Something could be introduced into the Freedom Servers for deeds that meet certain requirements that would fit within the Freedom Kingdom theme, but I digress...)

Please make any and all flags in the game have a blank version available that can be dyed, allowing for banner/flag sets in customized colors and such for players. 

[And please consider adding additional flag and banner options for deeds that meet certain criteria (such as size and/or age of the deed)].

Humbly submitted...
~TH~
Chief Hermit of Hermitage

Edited by Thalius