Sign in to follow this  

We all know keybindings are a lifesaver in Wurm. When I started to use the entire keyboard in Wurm, I realized I can use the special characters as binds for stuff. Unfortunately back then we didn't have the press-and-hold keybind method we have today so I needed to learn what names those characters went by.

So I made a reference picture to use when binding those keys. Just recently there was a change to the keybindings which shuffled the keynames around (apparently based on Swerty keyboard). Here's the updated version for finnish keyboards if anyone could find it useful.

3lKoVB8.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Finnn said:

Ooooh FINNish words.. nice

Aren't these explained on the wiki... I've for example used 'grave' bound to "no_target".. for years....

https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Key_bindings

I'm sure the point is that these keys are not mapped the same way (or at all) on some Finnish keyboards, so Sam_J was helping people out by showing which Finnish button each Java keyword represents.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Schiann said:

I'm sure the point is that these keys are not mapped the same way (or at all) on some Finnish keyboards, so Sam_J was helping people out by showing which Finnish button each Java keyword represents.

makes sense.. I've been using 'grave' for example .. since 4years ago as a keybind for no_target, pretty sure at least that/and other?/ were mentioned in the keybinds wiki page, whether it was detailed explained which is what key.. not sure ^^, anyway, this is good for for the odd non english standard keyboards probably :)