Sign in to follow this  
Shrimpiie

[No Bug] Sorcery Title Bug

So I was aiming for the title "Shadowmage", which has a requirement of "More Black than Red or Other, with a total of 5 or more abilities."

I already had the White Cherry(red), White Tome(other), and Black Tome(black) on my account.

Based on that I used the Smoke From Sol(black), and Libram of the Night(black), which should've met the requirement for Shadowmage, but instead I received the title "Death Knight", which has a requirement of "3 Black abilities total, more Black than Red or Other."

I fulfill the requirements for both titles yes, but does that mean Shadowmage is unobtainable? As to have a majority black and 5 or more abilities would always require the use of the 3 black abilities, which would appear to first satisfy the Death Knight title only.

Ah, in which case a red title of some sort should rectify my title?

Also is that 6 or more, or just a flat out 6 tops?

As said 6 to get the title, up to 8 before the 9th changes it again if you want to go further.

Red would be your safe choice since you have an other already and you have used all available blacks, white cherry iirc is gender dependant for colour.