Sign in to follow this  
Ohana

Mole senses upgrade for Magranon

https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Mole_senses

Smells ores and rock depth. Doesn't work underground. Worked on dirt of depth 190 but not depth 230. The actual maximum is probably 200 dirt. Note that a metre is 10 dirt.

This will also Analyze the rock layer underneath the player, with effectiveness depending on cast power.

For Magranon priests to have their spell Mole senses upgraded. To also include a tile height, which should work both in the mine level and above ground.

This would add more utility to Magranon Priest and to justify the 60 favor casting cost.

• Like 5

Further, mole senses needs to work exactly the same way as surface prospecting on rock.

Don't just tell me "there is iron nearby".  Tell me the quality, how many veins, etc.

• Like 3

I know this could be a separate suggestion, but I think a bunch of Mag upgrade threads might get some lost.

What about "raise rock", like concrete, but no restrictions on slope or depth of water.  Also, the amount raised could be done like leveling.  Each tick uses 10 favor?

we were just discussing Mag in my alliance. We want a spell that can sniff out hidden tunnels and dropshafts.