Sign in to follow this  
Schiann

[Fixed] Wagons "fall" to lower floor, become inaccessible

When animals are hitched to a wagon left on an upper floor, the wagon graphic appears on the ground floor, but can't be interacted with. Hitched animals typically stay on the upper floor, but sometimes one or two also appear on the ground floor with the wagon.  Relog seems to be the only way to remedy.

Hi! I think this is known as a bug but will check. Part of our attempts to address falling to the floor when riding across bridges and houses. 

It didn't work fully and we'll be revisiting it and addressing this bug too. 

I thought I recalled it being reported in the past, but I couldn't find a thread for it. Just wanted to make sure it actually did get reported, as sometimes we moan about glitches for ages but nobody has actually bothered to make an official report of it. 😉 

If this needs to be locked/deleted, no problem!

Happens alot to me now during building my castle also, like at least ten times a day.

If you go to the lower floor and click the wagon to put it in your target bar, then back to the floor it "fell" from, you can click "Embark - commander" in the hotbuttons and it should bring it back up. That's something I discovered to try and avoid relogging :)

edb4100f5e.png

• Like 2

I guess we all know that "trick", but it's fairly easy to accidently click the ladder and then one has to go back select the vehicle again.

Ahhh I didnt think of ladders. I have ramps and stairs in all of my buildings. Ladders are only for temp floors for higher stories, then get bashed on my deed.

My ladders are also temporary, currently building a new house :D

WOOOOT thanks a 0million this bug happens to me 20-30 times an hour lmfao with carts, wagons, sometimes even just horses im leading