Sign in to follow this  
Evilreaper

move wurm to steam

can we start a go-fund me for wurm online to get the financial resources to move wurm online to steam!!!   this would make wurm great again....  

41 minutes ago, Chakron said:

it's over, wurm's closed, sorry

M8. 

Wurm will be launching on steam by mid 2020, we're in the process of polishing a d making some changes before launch, including working in the new ui and 3rd person playing 

10 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

3rd person playing 

would be nice to have other players to look at

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Retrograde said:

People wanted more player, now there are three of them 

Youi mean 3 Retrograde's?
I'm not sure many can handle that, as some already have problems handling one.......................

Thorin :)

i dont mean a single WO steam server.... i want celebration and chaos moved to steam... no more shared and purchased accounts!

On 1/18/2020 at 11:50 AM, Thorinoakshield said:

Youi mean 3 Retrograde's?
I'm not sure many can handle that, as some already have problems handling one.......................

Thorin :)

3 will be too many to handle indeed, 2 might open a black hole.. lets keep the one..

er Idea was to merge later, so what you want, pray, beg or sacrifice wooden scraps for.. is working. it's happening, but at a slower rate than you demand, well so was promised...

I mean I really don't like the idea of gophers funding anything. All they create is a lot of waste and mess up the environment. What positive influence could they have within Wurm? Just come around where my Village is (somewhere) and you will see Unicorns everywhere! They have become a plague upon the lands and now you want gophers who have enough funds to be able to move in too? NO! Enough of this!

=Ayes=

• Cat 1