Enki

Random Enkounters (2020 Edition)

Today I held the first Random Enkounter of the new decade.  The Randomizer dropped me off in the presence of Quelon on Xanadu.

Today he faces three challenges!

Challenge #1

Where will you find the biggest crab legs in Wurm?

Well now...  He guessed on a champion crab....  Nope!   There were 2 correct answers to this one, and he only got it 1/3rd right, but not right enough to win the Hammer of Awesomeness.  This supreme hammer had multiple functions.  First and foremost it could build a wall of any type using only one piece of material and one hit.  Second, no Ogre in its right , or left, mind would dare come near you because of the sheer pain this hammer would cause on its toes which would drop an Ogre's health to half in one hit.  And thirdly, and most awesomely, it would improve any item to 100 quality in one hit!   Oh well,  into the void with the Hammer of Awesomeness....

Challenge #2

.........  And Quelon had business to attend to ....

Well that was a short Enkounter, but he did end up with some pizza and a round table, and a short sword for playing.     He will never know what else he could have won for missing out on the second and third Challenges.

Keep your eyes open people!  You never know when I might pop in and drop a 1000 ghouls or 388 Iguanas on you.  Well,  alright so you do know that it won't be within the next 14 days!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Enki said:

Well,  alright so you do know that it won't be within the next 14 days!

Ahhhaa! Now we know Enki is actually a one-of-its-type-across-all-the-servers unique. Next victim: just pen him :P

Edited by Jaz

The largest crab ofcoarse Jackel !!! Them crazy Huge crabs and there black shells !!! to bad we could not take them home lol

Yup we should be able to buy a single weta per player on freedom from jackal points :S

All males.

• Cat 1

Today I arrived on Deliverance, and randomly enough it was at Green Dog.  There I found a wayward Haslador trying to venture his way back from a previous troll encounter.

He had to Enkounter 4 challenges.

Challenge #1  Finish this sentence within 1 minute.  "This is a standard oar, about the length of a ____ ___"

Haslador survived the dreaded challenge with plenty of life and blood to spare.

Challenge #2  Where will you find the home of the gods?  -  2 minute challenge time!

Nope....  I'll throw something shiny in the void for not realizing the answer to that!

Challenge #3 What metal is often used to make a compass?

And with a wild guess he missed it by a mile!   Wow, so much for the supreme flying knarr.  Will have to chop it up into kindling...

Challenge #4  Defend Deliverance from the invading Lemming Hordes!

It took more than a life but Haslador did defeat the small army and faced the Lemming Queen wearing nothing but a steel staff!... too bad he didn't win any clothing....

For his winnings...  A large supreme barrel with some food.  The steel staff he used against the Lemming Horde, a leather knife, and all the lemming meat he could carry!

• Like 1

* Insert screeching * Dang and I knew the answers to all of those. Where's my supreme flying knarr? Lemming hordes? Lemme at 'em. I'll make them extinct. Again. Brass.
"Tall man" . Valrei. * cries  at work * .

Ey challenge didn't even state that phrase finish must be same as in-game description, it just said to finish the phrase. Technically even "a length of a long thing" should work. I vote to get that flying Kmart to @Asciana.

Wait... the knarrs are capable of flying?! Last time I built one and pushed it off the roof, it just crashed very un-nautically on the pavement right next to the waterline. What did I do wrong?