Sign in to follow this  
Enki

Random Enkounters (2020 Edition)

Today I held the first Random Enkounter of the new decade.  The Randomizer dropped me off in the presence of Quelon on Xanadu.

Today he faces three challenges!

Challenge #1

Where will you find the biggest crab legs in Wurm?

Well now...  He guessed on a champion crab....  Nope!   There were 2 correct answers to this one, and he only got it 1/3rd right, but not right enough to win the Hammer of Awesomeness.  This supreme hammer had multiple functions.  First and foremost it could build a wall of any type using only one piece of material and one hit.  Second, no Ogre in its right , or left, mind would dare come near you because of the sheer pain this hammer would cause on its toes which would drop an Ogre's health to half in one hit.  And thirdly, and most awesomely, it would improve any item to 100 quality in one hit!   Oh well,  into the void with the Hammer of Awesomeness....

Challenge #2

.........  And Quelon had business to attend to ....

Well that was a short Enkounter, but he did end up with some pizza and a round table, and a short sword for playing.     He will never know what else he could have won for missing out on the second and third Challenges.

Keep your eyes open people!  You never know when I might pop in and drop a 1000 ghouls or 388 Iguanas on you.  Well,  alright so you do know that it won't be within the next 14 days!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Enki said:

Well,  alright so you do know that it won't be within the next 14 days!

Ahhhaa! Now we know Enki is actually a one-of-its-type-across-all-the-servers unique. Next victim: just pen him :P

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 1

The largest crab ofcoarse Jackel !!! Them crazy Huge crabs and there black shells !!! to bad we could not take them home lol

Yup we should be able to buy a single weta per player on freedom from jackal points :S

All males.

• Cat 1

Today I arrived on Deliverance, and randomly enough it was at Green Dog.  There I found a wayward Haslador trying to venture his way back from a previous troll encounter.

He had to Enkounter 4 challenges.

Challenge #1  Finish this sentence within 1 minute.  "This is a standard oar, about the length of a ____ ___"

Haslador survived the dreaded challenge with plenty of life and blood to spare.

Challenge #2  Where will you find the home of the gods?  -  2 minute challenge time!

Nope....  I'll throw something shiny in the void for not realizing the answer to that!

Challenge #3 What metal is often used to make a compass?

And with a wild guess he missed it by a mile!   Wow, so much for the supreme flying knarr.  Will have to chop it up into kindling...

Challenge #4  Defend Deliverance from the invading Lemming Hordes!

It took more than a life but Haslador did defeat the small army and faced the Lemming Queen wearing nothing but a steel staff!... too bad he didn't win any clothing....

For his winnings...  A large supreme barrel with some food.  The steel staff he used against the Lemming Horde, a leather knife, and all the lemming meat he could carry!

• Like 2

* Insert screeching * Dang and I knew the answers to all of those. Where's my supreme flying knarr? Lemming hordes? Lemme at 'em. I'll make them extinct. Again. Brass.
"Tall man" . Valrei. * cries  at work * .

Ey challenge didn't even state that phrase finish must be same as in-game description, it just said to finish the phrase. Technically even "a length of a long thing" should work. I vote to get that flying Kmart to @Asciana.

Wait... the knarrs are capable of flying?! Last time I built one and pushed it off the roof, it just crashed very un-nautically on the pavement right next to the waterline. What did I do wrong?

Today I hosted another exciting edition of Random Enkounters.  Or at least... that was the plan....

I was sent to a random location on Xanadu this month and encountered Demetara.  I was excited and ready to play but then this...

[13:07:05] <Enki> Greetings!
[13:10:41] <Wagoner Lorypeno> Ah breakfast!
[13:12:06] <Enki> You have 5 minutes left to respond!
[13:12:23] <Demetara> sorry?
[13:12:29] <Enki> Hello!
[13:12:35] <Demetara> Hi Enki
[13:12:41] <Enki> Demetara  do you know what time it is!
[13:13:12] <Enki> It's time to play Random Enkounters!
[13:13:15] <Demetara> in my time its 19.12 i dont know what you mean did i do anything wroing?
[13:13:20] <Demetara> ahh 😎
[13:13:34] <Enki> So,  are you ready to play!!!
[13:14:11] <Demetara> thats nice from you but i was about to log RL Dinnertime
[13:14:18] <Demetara> 8(
[13:14:31] <Enki> :( alright...  well then at least have this parting gift
[13:14:33] <Demetara> just wanted to finish one last medi
[13:14:54] <Demetara> thank you 😎
[13:15:28] <Enki> Better luck next month!
[13:15:33] <Enki> enjoy your dinner!
[13:15:40] <Demetara> thank you have a nice Day

I hope Demetara enjoys all that custard, but they missed out on some fabulous random gear and an extremely rare 'Clucken'  creature.

Examine info "The Clucken is a rare giant Jungle Fowl that lays a giant wagon size egg on demand once per week.  The egg like a box of chocolates, will hatch a random champion clucken creature that will immediately set up on your enemies and beg for treats.  If you are ever approached by one of these random clucken hatchlings and you do not posses anything to feed it, it will become agitated and strip you of your entire inventory and then ransack any structures you own and sink any ships you own or manage"

Better luck next month!

> If you are ever approached by one of these random clucken hatchlings and you do not posses anything to feed it, it will become agitated and strip you of your entire inventory and then ransack any structures you own and sink any ships you own or manage"

I think .. it may be better to NOT win that particular prize.

It is time for another surprise attack... 

wait..

no... 

I mean, it is time for another Random Enkounter!!!

I know everyone has been waiting on pins and needles to find out who April's victim will be...  Yes I said April!  All I had to do was a little pencil work and 'lo and behold its the 43rd of April!

It works!

Don't question it!

Today's Random Enkounter has been sprung on Chaos! 

I ended up in a village full of people and as soon as I shouted out my ceremonial "GREETINGS!"

<Enki> Do you have any idea what is about to happen here?

<Wilca> enki in local, something going to happen. we all going to die lol

<Enki> CORRECT!  Wilca wins!

Snoo requested a 1v1 with me,  so I gave them an option.  They could take on the Enkounter for an assortment of random items, or Snoo may attempt a 1v1 against my ultimate fantastic armor and skills for the naming rights of a single item.  They chose the former.

They would face 7 challenges,

First challenge,  Find Enki within three minutes and wave at him.  (hint:  I was a tall kingdom banner in the corner of a cave)

Wow...  So much for the Empirical Robe of Perpetual Health,  guaranteed to keep the wearer alive and healthy even when walking across lava or leaping from an inconvenient cliff.

Challenge #2 With the announcement that 2 spaces between sentences is no longer valid...  A whole lot of spaces have just lost their jobs and they are looking for revenge.

-unleashed about ~60 space fighters of varying colors and flavors

- question  How many Ham spaces were in the fight?  They got 3 attempts

first attempt was incorrect!

Second attempt...  if they get it wrong I erase the horses!

Snoo got it correct with a count of 20 ham spaces.  I'll put down the ACME horse eraser ... for now.

Challenge #3

Chaos used to be a far more lush and untamed wilderness, and at that time what was it called?

Embolism called it correctly with 'Wild'

Challenge #4

How many people can you accommodate in cave with 7 sailing ships in it?

Wilca got it right with 35 as the sailing ships can accommodate 5 people each

Challenge #5

What is a satellite train?

Three of them responded with acceptable answers from Spacex to trains of satellites.

Challenge #6

Fight off the horde of 420 Satelliters....  yeah I'm just winging it here... way way out in left field...

after spawning the first 2 names one and two  I decided there was no way I was going to make it to 420 so I just grouped them up into bigger things like ogres.

Strange, I honestly expected it to be more of a challenge for them... 

Very well then.... Challenge #7

In this trouble age of the next great Pandemic I thought it was about time we had a little break and took the fight back to the virus.

19 Greenish Covids stood before the fighters...  Who would survive!

Sadly, Lyft was not wearing approved PPE gear and died during the battle.

Unfortunately, the rest did survive to my dismay...  oh well, still a better time than counting how many moons are in the sky.

For their winnings!

50 sandstone slabs to split among them, a barrel of tin, a supreme bookshelf, a barrel of omelets and muffins and the press used to extract the omelets from the chickens, two barrels of water, a barrel of syrup, and a barrel of real lemonade!   A spear of rare stabbing, and a supreme leaf rake!

Keep an eye out for May's random Enkounter coming up on some random date between now and September!

• Like 5

I got you once, I could have done it again.

It was really fun. Thank you!

• Like 1

thanks Enki!! till we meet again

I recorded the whole thing.

• Like 2

I managed to host May's Random Enkounter today, but....

[17:41:06] <Enki> Greetings!
[17:42:14] <Enki> You have 10 minutes to respond!
[17:45:58] <Xxalt> ?
[17:46:07] <Enki> Woohoo!
[17:46:15] <Enki> Do you know what time it is!
[17:47:23] <Enki> It's time for Random Enkounters!
[17:47:31] <Enki> Are you ready to play?
[17:48:52] <Enki> wanna play Random Enkounters?
[17:49:35] <Xxalt> not paricularly
[17:50:01] <Enki> :( oh..  ;(
[17:50:11] <Enki> well you don;t have to
[17:50:26] <Xxalt> thanks though... be safe Enki
[17:50:30] <Enki> but you never know what you might randomly win
[17:50:41] <Enki> alright.  If that is your decision..
[17:50:50] <Enki> maybe next time :(

Of the items Xxalt missed out on was the Supreme awl of Awlsomeness which legend has it can resurrect dead dragons with only one piece of its remains.  That or it can be used to create a paper mache parade floats of dragons.  The legend was not very clear.

Xxalt also missed out on a fresh supreme pizza with triple the cheese!

Now we will never know what amazing challenges they would have had to face.  Oh well,  maybe next time.

• Like 5
  • Cat 2

It will always amaze me to see people dismiss the offer for some fun (do they actually know what the Random Enkounters are?) while others have not seen Enki (and might never be lucky to get in one of those :P ).

I finally managed to free up some time to get in this month's Random Enkounter, so without further adieu I unleash the June event upon some unsuspecting person.

Today's Enkounter will be based up on Dr. Gangrene's latest monstrosititious veggies!

Oh no....  Nobody noticed me ;(  I was sooo looking forward to the bloodshed and carnage.

I'll just have to slip this 800Kg marlin back in the water... 

Look forward to July's exciting Enkounter!

• Like 1

Lol thank you for visiting my deed last night, so sorry all  you got was silence from our small afk sermon group :)  So sad that it was five minutes later before one of us peeked in and saw what we had missed!

• Cat 1

Today I managed to ensnare Skyefox in my devi...  I mean ingenious game when the randomizer landed me on Independence!

The following harrowing game unfolded

Spoiler

[12:51:42] <Enki> Greetings!
[12:52:12] <Skyefox> Hi Enki :)
[12:52:36] <Enki> Do you know what time it is!!!?
[12:52:38] <Skyefox> what brings you to this part of Indy?
[12:54:48] <Enki> No response huh....  so either you are baffled.... or you know the answer and are hoping I just go away!
[12:55:21] <Skyefox> not talking to me I hope
[12:55:43] <Enki> you bet I am
[12:56:04] <Skyefox> or my alt Aleksa
[12:56:08] <Enki> Cna you guess why I have arrived?
[12:56:17] <Skyefox> not really
[12:56:32] Enki cries a little inside
[12:56:45] <Enki> It's time for....  wait for it....
[12:56:51] <Enki> another!!!!
[12:56:55] <Enki> Random!!!
[12:56:58] <Enki> Enkounter!!!!
[12:57:13] <Skyefox> ahhh, I
[12:57:23] <Enki> So congratulations!  The randomizer landed me in your local
[12:57:24] <Skyefox> I've heard about them
[12:57:40] <Enki> Are you ready to di... I mean play?
[12:58:14] <Skyefox> I guess
[12:58:36] <Enki> Thats.... the spirit... kinda...
[12:58:59] <Enki> So lets see how many random challenges you must face today!
[12:59:04] <Skyefox> grrr I hade the 3rd person view, especially when it happens by mistake
[13:00:46] <Enki> Today you face 3 random challenges
[13:01:19] <Skyefox> okay
[13:01:55] <Enki> Challenge #1
[13:02:42] <Enki> In the last few days a monumentous event occurred in Wurm Online.  Can you name that event?
[13:03:08] <Skyefox> you went live on Steam and introduced 2 new servers
[13:03:26] <Skyefox> well worlda mabye a better term
[13:03:46] <Enki> ehh,  that happened too, I will have to accept that answer
[13:03:55] <Enki> so Correct!
[13:04:28] <Enki> you just won a rare brass oil lamp and 30 woad!
[13:04:41] <Skyefox> thank you very much
[13:04:44] <Enki> Challenge #2
[13:05:29] <Enki> Can you name all 4 new islands?
[13:05:47] <Skyefox> not without cheating
[13:05:58] <Enki> You have 1 minute!  cheating or not
[13:06:09] <Skyefox> I know Harmony and is one Melody, no idea on the other 2
[13:06:16] Enki plays some game show music
[13:07:00] <Enki> Times up!
[13:07:08] <Aleksa> I know
[13:08:26] <Skyefox> so, next challenge?
[13:09:56] <Enki> I'm sorry but the Chimeric Trollnarrus (half troll half horse) Summoning Staff personal protection beast summoner must be thrown into the void
[13:10:33] <Enki> Too bad too,  them creatures can take our a rift Ogre!
[13:10:36] <Skyefox> poor beast :(
[13:10:58] <Enki> Challenge #3
[13:11:34] <Enki> The Wrath of the Addams clan!
[13:11:48] <Skyefox> excuse me?
[13:12:21] <Enki> You must survive!
[13:12:46] <Enki> There will be 7 waves of Addamms'
[13:13:08] <Skyefox> can I log off my alt?
[13:13:39] <Enki> They are upset that you mined into their graveyard and disturbed some of their sleeping relatives
[13:13:54] <Enki> You may face this any way you want
[13:14:12] <Skyefox> Hmm, wasn't intentional and I didn't see any signs . . .
[13:15:06] <Enki> Wave 1 -  Uncle Fester!
[13:16:41] <Enki> hmm I expected them to be a bit more...  enthused...
[13:19:25] Enki note to self... request increase in zombie bloodlust!
[13:27:32] Enki hmm... maybe they need ot be equipped with a light bulb
[13:28:40] Enki I cannot help but notice they have absolutely no self preservation mechanism as they are undead!
[13:29:46] <Skyefox> looks that way
[13:34:12] <Enki> Next up is Cousin Itt and Lurch!
[13:35:39] <Enki> there we go....  Now this is exciting!
[13:35:55] <Enki> go Lurch go!
[13:36:03] <Enki> I mena... run Skyefox run!
[13:36:47] Enki wants to not remind Skyfoxe all and any methods of help or strategy may be used
[13:37:13] <Enki> Watch that health bar go!
[13:40:51] <Enki> okay... watch THAT healthbar go
[13:41:11] <Enki> ah.....  the beloved Lurch has fallen
[13:41:36] <Enki> but Cousin Itt still has some fight left in them
[13:42:03] <Enki> but maybe they should wear some armor....
[13:44:50] <Enki> Very well, then face the onslaught of Pugsley and Thing
[13:46:27] <Spirit templar> I'll take care of adolescent Thing!
[13:51:39] <Spirit templar> I'll take care of venerable Thing!
[13:55:01] <Enki> Smart move letting your guards have a whack at them
[13:55:11] <Spirit templar> I'll take care of aged Thing!
[13:55:19] <Skyefox> not my guards, belong to a good friend though
[13:55:44] <Enki> it appears Thing  enjoys the handywork
[13:56:43] <Enki> Pugsly on the other hand seems to be out of sorts without his dynamite
[13:57:07] <Skyefox> wandering around aimlessy
[14:05:48] <Enki> It looks like Thing needs a hand and Pugsley is nowhere to be found
[14:09:38] <Enki> It looks like Pugsley is in over his head
[14:10:43] <Enki> Grandmama and her famous aligator wrestling tactics are on the field
[14:11:31] <Enki> It looks like Grandmama is holding her own!
[14:13:29] <Spirit templar> I'll take care of old champion Grandmama!
[14:14:19] <Enki> Now its down to tag team wrestling!
[14:15:14] <Enki> The templar simply doesn't have the experience that Grandmama has
[14:15:40] <Enki> Another win for Grandmama
[14:15:55] <Skyefox> experience comes with age
[14:16:18] <Spirit templar> I'll take care of old champion Grandmama!
[14:17:20] <Enki> What's this!  It looks like the nephew of the brother of the cousin of the last guard has come to avenge his distant uncles death!
[14:18:15] <Enki> wow, and Grandmama wiped the floor with him
[14:21:38] <Skyefox> guards!
[14:21:38] <Freedom Isles tower guard> I have to slay you now, venerable champion grandmama!
[14:21:38] <Freedom Isles tower guard> Joining in on the venerable champion grandmama.
[14:21:38] <Freedom Isles tower guard> You better believe it, venerable champion grandmama.
[14:21:38] <Freedom Isles tower guard> You better believe it, venerable champion grandmama.
[14:21:46] Enki looks around at all these idle guards
[14:21:54] <Skyefox> guards!
[14:21:54] <Freedom Isles tower guard> Goodbye, venerable champion grandmama!
[14:21:54] <Freedom Isles tower guard> Now we are two, venerable champion grandmama.
[14:21:54] <Freedom Isles tower guard> You better believe it, venerable champion grandmama.
[14:21:54] <Freedom Isles tower guard> I see the venerable champion grandmama.
[14:22:08] <Skyefox> guards!
[14:22:08] <Freedom Isles tower guard> I will terminate venerable champion grandmama!
[14:22:08] <Freedom Isles tower guard> Now we are two, venerable champion grandmama.
[14:22:30] <Skyefox> guards!
[14:23:01] <Enki> Six on 1 and Grandmama still has the advantage
[14:23:15] <Skyefox> as do most champs
[14:23:16] <Enki> down to 5!
[14:23:52] <Enki> ooh shes starting to weaken!
[14:24:37] <Enki> and Grandmama 1 is down!
[14:24:41] <Spirit templar> I'll take care of old champion Grandmama!
[14:25:43] <Enki> and at the deed the son of the sister of the brother of the cousin of the first guard has joined the fight for vengeance
[14:25:53] <Skyefox> lol
[14:26:11] <Enki> He is clearly outmatched
[14:26:23] <Skyefox> but every little bit helps
[14:27:27] <Enki> and Skyefox is leading Grandma to the wrestling ring to take on the seasoned veterans
[14:27:38] <Skyefox> guards!
[14:27:38] <Freedom Isles tower guard> I have to hurt you now, old champion grandmama!
[14:27:38] <Freedom Isles tower guard> Joining in on the old champion grandmama.
[14:27:38] <Freedom Isles tower guard> I also found the old champion grandmama.
[14:27:38] <Freedom Isles tower guard> Now we are two, old champion grandmama.
[14:27:52] <Skyefox> guards!
[14:27:52] <Freedom Isles tower guard> Run quickly now, old champion grandmama!
[14:27:52] <Freedom Isles tower guard> I see the old champion grandmama.
[14:27:52] <Freedom Isles tower guard> I see the old champion grandmama.
[14:27:52] <Freedom Isles tower guard> You better believe it, old champion grandmama.
[14:28:49] <Enki> Its 5 on 1 as the other guard is out with a case of fatal toe sprain
[14:28:57] <Skyefox> guards!
[14:28:57] <Freedom Isles tower guard> I have to hurt you now, old champion grandmama!
[14:28:57] <Freedom Isles tower guard> Beware of me as well, old champion grandmama.
[14:29:16] <Enki> oh what's this!  He's going to try anyway!
[14:29:27] <Enki> and Grandmama is going down!
[14:29:56] <Enki> but little does Skyefox realize that now she faces Morticia!
[14:30:07] <Skyefox> probably mot
[14:31:41] <Enki> Morticia considers all the options and ...
[14:31:52] <Enki> and....
[14:32:03] <Enki> ...lures Skyefox into a trap
[14:32:30] <Enki> or at least it sounds better  than Morticia just stands there ignoring Skyefox
[14:32:54] <Skyefox> yeah, she seemed a little hesitant
[14:34:10] <Enki> Morticia seems pleased even as she gets cuts to shreds
[14:34:44] <Enki> Gomez has entered the fray!
[14:35:17] <Enki> and is fairing far worse than Morticia....  so much for his swordplay
[14:35:35] <Enki> and finally....  We come to the mastermind
[14:35:41] <Skyefox> okay
[14:35:45] <Enki> The true genius behind the Addamm's legacy
[14:35:56] <Enki> WEDNESDAY
[14:35:58] <Skyefox> Wednesday
[14:36:15] <Skyefox> except that today if Friday
[14:36:36] <Enki> Any day is a good day to die for Wednesday
[14:36:53] <Enki> In fact she is not at all displeased about the manner in which you dismembered her brother
[14:37:05] <Skyefox> I can imagine
[14:37:17] <Skyefox> guards!
[14:37:17] <Freedom Isles tower guard> I have to hurt you now, aged champion wednesday!
[14:37:17] <Freedom Isles tower guard> You better believe it, aged champion wednesday.
[14:37:17] <Freedom Isles tower guard> I come as well, aged champion wednesday.
[14:37:17] <Freedom Isles tower guard> You better believe it, aged champion wednesday.
[14:37:34] <Skyefox> guards!
[14:37:34] <Freedom Isles tower guard> It is my duty to inform you that this is the end, aged champion wednesday!
[14:37:34] <Freedom Isles tower guard> Whoa! Here I come, aged champion wednesday.
[14:37:34] <Freedom Isles tower guard> Beware of me as well, aged champion wednesday.
[14:37:34] <Freedom Isles tower guard> Beware of me as well, aged champion wednesday.
[14:37:44] <Enki> But she cannot forgive you for your intrusions on their familial graveyard on the day they play Wake the Dead!
[14:38:30] <Skyefox> guards!
[14:38:30] <Freedom Isles tower guard> My pleasure, aged champion wednesday!
[14:38:30] <Freedom Isles tower guard> I'll help with the aged champion wednesday.
[14:38:45] <Enki> now that is a strategy!
[14:38:54] <Enki> Wednesday has summoned her own guards!
[14:39:06] <Enki> This i did not see coming!
[14:39:27] <Enki> It's a brilliant move for the Addamm's mastermind!
[14:42:29] <Enki> Wow, what a battle, but with skill, determination, and a lot of luck, Skyefox's team has killed Wednesday!
[14:42:42] <Skyefox> Yeah us, I think
[14:42:56] <Enki> A move that made Wednesday herself smiled as she fell
[14:43:18] <Enki> You have survived this Enkounter!
[14:43:28] <Enki> time to collect your winnings
[14:43:36] <Skyefox> with some help, could not have done it alone
[14:43:50] <Enki> a supreme Fo puppet!
[14:43:57] <Enki> 2 large planters!
[14:43:59] <Skyefox> Thank you :)
[14:44:24] <Enki> a rare brass oil lamp
[14:44:32] <Enki> a rare leather knife
[14:44:41] <Enki> 30 woad
[14:45:02] <Enki> and 3 supreme pizzas.  Extra large
[14:45:34] <Enki> Thank you for playing!
[14:45:40] <Skyefox> My goodness.  I thank you very much

• Like 6
  • Cat 1

This time I landed on Affliction with Widow in local.

After giving an introduction to Random Enkounters....for the umphteenth time....  Widow would have to face 4 random challenges.

Challenge #1  Within 1 minute, name the newest PVP island?

Widow answered correctly by naming all the new servers!  Oh well.....

Challenge #2  What new creature was encountered on Cadence?

Trick question...  yet Widow sort of got it right with "oh... no idea.."

Challenge #3  What does a red beam of light indicate?

Widow nailed that one instantly.  Rift locations!

Challenge #4

Face off with the Princessesss's Armies!

5 waves of the most devious armies your beloved childhood characters could throw.

Wave 1 - Snowy White's Singing Cave Bugs x15

sigh.... Snowy White's army fell in minutes...  green blood covered the ground everywhere....

Wave 2 - Cindabella's Glasshoppers x25

ooooooohhhh... Widow almost died in the first few moments of battle but just managed to make it into the water to recover.  This angry looking horde had teeth and claws as sharp as broken glass.  Widow took the time to strategize a way to thin them out a little to keep them from gnawing on her ankles.  With time and dedication, Widow managed to crush them into broken bone and bloody guts.

Wave 3 - Aurobora's Bone Breakers x30

The diminutive Bone Breakers with their long tails and gnarly noses stormed the beach from the woods and were too short to reach the now equestrian mounted Widow.  The Bone Breakers wore the edge of Widow's axe, but in the end they all succumbed under the feet of Widow's horse.  Aurobora should seriously rethink her allegiances!

Wave 4 - Tiadorna's Frogmen x40

The Frogmen rose from the ground like some nightmarish ghouls and their green complexion made it clear to all that they were cold blooded people eating machines.  Widow rode around the battlefield to buy time to come up with an attack plan and at the same time a wild hyena came to her aid.

Widow was in trouble and sought the assistance of any passing guards but thye were asleep at their posts.  Widow had to ride through and knock them awake to get any assistance with the invading army.  Not long after the guards got involved a giant field mouse, a snake, a crocodile, a seal, and a pig entered the fray... though truth be told, I was not sure whose side thye were on!

The battle raged on till morning and Widow was not fairing too well or too bad.  Just holding her own against the invaders.

As this battle was going to take a while, I found a nearby shade tree and took a nap.

When I awoke, I found the corpses of the mouse, the snake, the croc, the seal, and the guards....  but where was Widow and the Frogmen?  A few moments later Widow rode up to me and said "i think i cleared them... used some help tho but you said any tactic lol"    I checked all around and could find no sign of the horde of Frogmen, and I was curious as to what tactics were eventually used while I napped.

Wave 5 - Ariemmas Saberclawed Crustations x50

Hmmm...  It is clear these soldiers need more training... they clearly don't have a clue how to invade!  This was just embarrassing!  Ariemma will have to go back to Princess training school and learn how to train her armies to be blood thirsty killing machines!

Oh the horror!    Anyone hungry for crab?   All you can eat smorgasbord on Affliction just south west of Blackbone.

Well it is clear that Widow has won this Enkounter.  For her winnings, 6 rat on a stick (cook to 165 degrees or with dragon fire!)  A fancy cedarwood rare larder!, 10 chef's special omelets, a dozen muffins, a rather large lump of lead, a set of rare plate vambraces, a supreme sacrificial knife from the home of the Spider King, legend has it that this knife was once used to sacrifice The last remaining door to door shoe salesman from Newtown!, and finally.... a bag of nails.

• Like 4