Sign in to follow this  
Renate

Back to the regions

Heyas,

i would suggest - although i like the indy starter deed and its motives and features - to move back to a random decision to go back to the regions. I think all communities around the starter deeds suffered much loss in new people after the change. someone lost or trying out things near you can be invited to village, offered a little job or whatelse. now those people are rarely found and maybe lost completely on indy because of the lack of random opportunities. sure i cant tell how the portal on indy is used after doing first things, but the drop in random new players anywhere i know suggests its not the same. why not open all Golden Valley with that kind of tutorial deed on it again to try anything out and wipe it monthly? or make the tutorial an only-journal-thing that can be done anywhere and doesnt need any tutorial zone. give all starter deed periphery free to build like on indy or such. a more direct way to communities and fine creations needed, random seems better to me than to bring them all together on indy.

(thoughts to chat that combined to that suggestion)

Greets

Ren

• Like 1