Sign in to follow this  
Ekcin

[No Bug] "You cannot unload this here, there isn't enough room."

Below is my on deed harbour area in G13 NE, Xanadu. When my knarr is moored in the opposite direction, with the stern to the south (where the sailboat is) I get the error message as cited any time I attempt to unload a creature cage. This seems to be the case mainly (only?) when part of the ship is on the partially submerged tile where the crate rack sits. A large cart in the knarr can be unloaded.

S6BimcI.png

Is that a bug or behaviour as expected? How much space is needed to unload creature cages?

22 hours ago, Ekcin said:

Below is my on deed harbour area in G13 NE, Xanadu. When my knarr is moored in the opposite direction, with the stern to the south (where the sailboat is) I get the error message as cited any time I attempt to unload a creature cage. This seems to be the case mainly (only?) when part of the ship is on the partially submerged tile where the crate rack sits. A large cart in the knarr can be unloaded.

S6BimcI.png

Is that a bug or behaviour as expected? How much space is needed to unload creature cages?

The server checks the tile the cage would land on for all planted items, as well as occupied cages, if that value is >= 4 it throws that message. Its a system that is in place to limit cage per tile count to no greater than 4.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ausimus said:

The server checks the tile the cage would land on for all planted items, as well as occupied cages, if that value is >= 4 it throws that message. Its a system that is in place to limit cage per tile count to no greater than 4.

Thanks a lot, that explains. @Alectrys: Kindly mark as resolved/no bug.

• Like 1