Sign in to follow this  
Eyesgood

Woah! A Wurm Ad - Sorta!

Ok, so I was on a gaming website this morning and I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw this:

WurmAd.png

I know it's not a direct advertisement for Wurm Online, the game, but still......

• Like 2

It's probably just personalized marketing.  Previously accessed content is advertised to you personally.  Other people see whatever they've searched for or product sites they've visited.

• Like 1

no dood.. it's dat site's cookie dugged deep in your browser.... you visited their site.. and now you see their ads.. in hopes that something you've been watching.. and a reminder of it.. will make you go back and close a sale.

It's not wurm ad.

• Like 1

Exactly.

I recommend to use anti tracking plugins for your browser

I'd like to see 3d identical copies of character presets possible to be printed/sold on demand../, a bit more creative merch... than a boring logo slapped on a mug or tshirt.....

lets hope.. wurm one day makes it.... to have bigger crowd around... and printable chars become an option...  just imagine somebody's characters' 'ugly face' on a statuette sitting IRL on your desk... in the shape of normal/fighting pose/stance/ or just as archaeology miner/digger/swordsman figures are.... no helm.. and having character's head printed.. relatively.. well detailed...

Probably not that hard to scrap a 3d model out of wods or whatever wurm was using... and to 'export' character preset.. on such... to be 3d printed... unsure about the cost.... but I'd bet real fans would be happy to snatch one of these.... if they could grab a copy of their character...

• Like 2