Sign in to follow this  
Reskal

[No Bug] Cooking Recipe doesn't show up when creating

Recipe: Berry Flavoured Gin

all the steps necessary to create that gin are done by me, the still is also planted by me.

The steps are:

- unfermented blueberry gin(tried this berry gin with blueberries)

- fermenting blueberry flavoured gin ( here the word "flavoured" showed up the first time, not in the first step)

- undistilled blueberry gin (here the word "flavoured" is missing again)

When i start the still, fill in the undistilled blueberry gin and i get the first 0,01 ltr blueberry gin(exact phrase when it appears in the condenser), i get no entry into my recipe book. No "gin", no "berry gin" and no "berry flavoured gin".

When making vodka, the step "undistilled vodka" does not appear in my cooking book, all others are there, "vodka" too when distillating.

Edit2: did not get a entry for "undistilled moonshine" and "moonshine" also, made 0,57 litrs already

Edit3: i looked up Wurm Unlimited, there i cooked all recipes i could find and there is no "undistilled flavoured blueberry(or lingonberry or strawberry or raspberry) gin"..seems this step is simply missing for some reason. But "undistilled blueberry(or lingonberry or strawberry or raspberry) gin" is there.

44 minutes ago, Reskal said:

- unfermented blueberry gin(tried this berry gin with blueberries)

- fermenting blueberry flavoured gin ( here the word "flavoured" showed up the first time, not in the first step)

- undistilled blueberry gin (here the word "flavoured" is missing again)

berry flavoured gin is what you get . i have it in my cookbook

45 minutes ago, Reskal said:

When making vodka, the step "undistilled vodka" does not appear in my cooking book, all others are there, "vodka" too when distillating.

I also have this one in my book.

Sometime it take more liquid for it to tick over in your cookbook.

Maybe a dev can tell me clearly, why i don't get the entry, and why in case of vodka a step is not appearing in the cook book too. There seem to be some things not working right.

Edit 3: for Whisky it worked fine, all 4 steps are listed in my cookbook:

- unfermented whisky

- fermenting whisky

- undistilled whisky

- whisky

A few things to watch out for:

Be sure the liquid (whatever step you are not getting) passes through YOUR inventory before creating the next step.

For example:  Don't open a barrel and drag the liquid from one container on the ground to another container on the ground.  When this happens, the game sees THE GROUND as the owner/maker of the liquid, so you as a player do not get credit.

Try the ones you are missing again and be sure to have the liquid in your inventory for the steps each time, do not drag from cauldron in the oven or barrel on the ground to another container.

• Like 1

This can be it, i often take the shortest way. Thanks, will try it out

I made another barrel of moonshine, means i fermented unfermented moonshine some days ago and got actually while farming the message: [17:27:35] Recipe "undistilled moonshine" added to your cookbook.

Edit2: took the barrel from the rack on the ground, unsealed it and then i took it into inventory and fed the still from there:

[17:53:46] Recipe "moonshine" added to your cookbook.

So the inventory thing is a reason, but what about that, that you have to be online, to get the "distilled" entry into your cookbook, in the moment when the fermenting liquid changes to distilled ? Can  this be true also ?

Edited by Reskal

I'm glad using it out of inventory worked for you.

You should not have to be online when the liquid changes to undistilled (it should be added when you log in), but you do have to be on the same server when the change happens.