Sign in to follow this  
Kendo

First aid mod request

If a mod already exists please point me to it. I was hunting with some friends recently and it bothered me how much I had to click to get to the wounds of the people I'm hunting with. Then if they move away the window closes and I have to do all the menus again. So, I'm looking for a mod that simply displays the wounds of the people I'm hunting with and allows me to help apply first aid. Basically just an enhanced version of look>equipment. Maybe condense and clean up the the window and make it stay open or reopen when within range of a player. Or have a list of nearby players and I can click a name to open their wounds and apply first aid. Maybe add a button that if I have cotton on my tool belt it will apply the cotton without going through the menus.

Edited by Kendo

theres the client helper mod that helps with using cotton on yourself. 

i dont think you can use it on others, maybe you can request that feature there and see if the mod maker adds it if its even possible.

Coldies mods have what you are looking for

Edited by Polosc61
Spelling

9 hours ago, Griffith said:

theres the client helper mod that helps with using cotton on yourself. 

i dont think you can use it on others, maybe you can request that feature there and see if the mod maker adds it if its even possible.

Client helper mod is not allowed on our server. Thank you for the suggestion though.

5 hours ago, Polosc61 said:

Coldies mods have what you are looking for

I couldn't find anything that looked like what I was requesting in coldies post. Can you provide a link and mod name please? Thank you.

I did make a server mod that added new heal spells but I don't think I ever released it to public, i didn't do anything with first aid though, so not sure what he is referring to.

I only do server mods anyway, so it would be something the server admin would need to add, not a player.