Sign in to follow this  
EmmettChase

Trying to get in touch with Northern Light

Northern Light is a group of Scandinavian players.

You may have heard of them if you are an older player or if you live in the north of Independence.

As the title states I am looking to get a hold of the members of this alliance as I am wondering if they still play or if the Dragon is still alive.

Dansk:

Northern Light er en gruppe skandinaviske spillere. Du har muligvis hørt om dem, hvis du er en ældre spiller, eller hvis du bor i det nordlige uafhængighed. Som det fremgår af titlen, er jeg på udkig efter at få fat i medlemmerne af denne alliance, da jeg spekulerer på, om de stadig spiller, eller om dragen stadig lever.solitaire.onl/ 9apps.ooo/ 

Edited by EmmettChase

Hiya,
I have a place called Xanadu just a catapults launch or two west of the Northern Lights area (thanks for all them cows NL guys, hahaha). As lore goes, to the best of my memory... They had one of the original four dragons on Indy, the white one. Had the honour to see and witness a feeding one day. Good times. Southport and NL were allied on JKH before Indy, so other members may recall more. Robfox is the last known member I've seen and that was a couple of years ago at one of Shrimpiies' Impalongs. You may try to research at Niarja . If the white dragons death is recorded, it should have the names of the people who were in on the kill. All likely buds of the NL folks. Good luck with your quest.

• Like 1

I believe that Moru and Shaka's deed (Norjuss) was allied, but they last logged in about  8-9 months ago