Sign in to follow this  
gorgian

Get price/ favor value

I'm not really sure as to why the favor value of sacing an item is under "get price" 

I remember years age!! The first time I had to ask someone how to check to see the favor value.

Now with the steam launch coming up. Maybe make this function of identifying the flavor value more easier to find.

example or a new subtext like " get favor value" or something but not under "get price". This is so misleading.  

p.s. we have a journal mission to sac an item for a 50 favor value i believe. Just might make things easier all around for new players with a small change with drop down text menu

As long as i agree it could be made to access easier, i strongly disagree putting another option in the drop down menu. Its already bad enough to missclick on meditation stuff appearing there like get info or final breath and totally wasting it by a mistake. Rather upgrade “examine” option and include the favour value Once examined if such option would be added ever. 

8 hours ago, Skatyna said:

As long as i agree it could be made to access easier, i strongly disagree putting another option in the drop down menu. Its already bad enough to missclick on meditation stuff appearing there like get info or final breath and totally wasting it by a mistake. Rather upgrade “examine” option and include the favour value Once examined if such option would be added ever. 

Actually, upgrading examine would be a good idea anyway.  Instead of more nested drop down options (I use a laptop with a touchpad, so misdirected menu navigation is an ongoing irritation) you get the kind of information that you would hope to get from examining something.  I don't know if the game mechanics would allow it, but maybe "nest" the examine function.  First examine, standard.  Second one within say 5 seconds, additional details like favour value.

I don't see much use to the "get price" portion of the information, as it doesn't really reflect in-game reality.