Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Valrei International. 093

Doing some opening on WU for the gift packs, opened 3k of them

75d7a8848bfc944e54b03f1892347a38.png

66% are sleep powder, 10% seryll, 10% glimmer, 10% addy, 96% of the items are fluff. have the odds been upped since last time or are they still this trash

Edited by Oblivionnreaver
  • Like 5

Gift Pack seems plenty heavy on Sleeps, that should be balanced out. Did I hear right too, No more Veggie Chopping? Also with only 4 Gods now and unbalanced spells, I suggest the Devs add in at least 2 more Blacklight Gods and maybe 2 Greylight Gods and have that woven into the Steam Release. Give players a variety and try to balance out the Pantheon in the game and give an access to the spells and maybe some new spells. 

If the devs would have been able to manage such a Pantheon they could have done it with the player gods. They have caused enough chaos now, killing hundreds of premed accounts of player god priests and farmers, they should have a break.

Starting to look more and more like you are trying to kill WO to get people to switch to Steam version when and if it comes out ...

Has the new owners of Club AB  had any input to the changes ?

Because so far with all the changes coming to stuff you had improved , to step backwards instead  ,,,  priest changes and followers adding new demy GOD,s  just to go back to old god system is odd ...

The loyalty sounds interesting , but makes me think of one time loot box depending on account age .

Third person view  , on a lot of games I find it adds extra lag because rendering you're character is extra processing ....

Guess can only wait and see what is to come , best of luck ...

Yes I am still subed .

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

66% are sleep powder, 10% seryll, 10% glimmer, 10% addy, 96% of the items are fluff. have the odds been upped since last time or are they still this trash

It'll be tweaked a little but no, they are as is. It's not an equal random chance and mostly just a bit of fun, they are not a good way of acquiring any item, especially since they've already been in game for several years. 

Past prem will be paid out at a reduced rate, future prem will be worked out too. 

Pricing for all items is not yet set, place holders exist on test as some rough ideas without fine tuning (although two and a bit months of prem reward points for one sp should have made that clear) . I know there's been gl discussion about the prices but as all things on test, it is in an unfinished state.

I also forgot to include that with this update the borders between epic will be reopened, I will edit it into the main post shortly! 

so are we getting our huge club imping this patch too or will it continue to be the worst skin idea we've seen yet?

just like to point out that the bone isn't supreme "text" bug?

Edited by gorgian

So by introducing the new 3rd person, does this mean that there will be better options to how our characters look? The choices for the females in this game are hideous. Obviously we haven't been able to see our own character much, but everyone else does. I'd love to see more choices please. Also, the one very most annoying thing I've experienced in this game is animal (mount) and vehicle manipulation. It's totally archaic. I truly hope these are some future projects, especially if you guys are trying to launch this game on Steam. I've only been playing the game for a couple of years now, but I absolutely love it. The only other thing I would like to request is the possibility of some texture choices with building materials. and nicer curbs. To have this amazingly beautiful marble mansion with rustic wood trim just seems to diminish the ambiance of the mansion. I'm not an artist, but I would think maybe some type of texture options, to maybe have gold or silver door frames with the marble, or slate even, and who wants a beautiful mansion with silly rock curbs. I like having something I can walk over that keeps the grass off my sidewalks, but the options are slim pickins, lol.

Anyhow, thanks for all you guys do!

12 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Alongside this we’ll be boosting template specific favour options and adjusting favour from chopped vegetables. Although popular we would like to bring more options and variety to the choice of favour, encouraging the use of more template specific favour options vs thousands of chopped vegetables. 

Seriously...

I am speechless. Utterly, totally speechless. I just chopped 100k for one of the impalongs, have another 100k for another impalong ready. .. These people are getting screwed. Completely and totally screwed??? 

/disbands farm, shrinks main deed.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Delacroix said:

At a minimum, every priest needs PvE Strongwall if player gods are removed.

Nonsense.  Part of balancing is to have specialties.  Mag already lost AoS as a specialty.  And pillar of fire too I think.

@Retrogradeok so besides the fact that you just screwed us over with nahjo.... again.... please explain the veggies changes since im in the process of prepping a huge amount of veggies for my impalong next year this year.... Did i just waste a few gold on my efforts? do i need to increase the amount of veggies available for the event? should I bend over and get some lube first or what?

Edited by VirusMD
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Muse said:

What is the point of buying premium for Muse if she can't be a Nahjo?

I never go near PvP - I only wanted 3 things in life: Courier, Genesis and Strongwall, is that too much to ask from a PvE toon?

I am most displeased. :( 

Yea, that is all I used my Nahjo for also. I'm really at a loss here. I feel like this update totally screwed me. I've supported three deeds (main deed, farm deed, and market deed) by selling chopped veggies. My Nahjo priest that I have worked on, and is finally about done with her prayer grind is no more.. 

• Like 2

The changes in no way mean that veggies will be useless as you assume them to be, it's just intended to bring all the favor items more in line to be similarly viable.

• Like 6

I have one question about new loyalty system. What happens to the players going atm going towards 12 months sub to receive a spyglass. Will this be scrapped again and we will have to start over? 

like i personally have been premium over 25 months at least, yet i havent received no spyglass. First time i was told there was a database issue that you lost count on who has been premium for how long so it should restart.. i accepted that. Now if the new loyalty system gets implemented, so do i have to scrap another 8 months and start over again for another year hoping to receive it finally? Or the old system will be left in place as it is and the new one just added?

following the priest scrap, i actually welcome the change. I feel the people getting salty over this, but the way it is now its not a wider choice as most say, it is the nahjo priest in particular ppl are salty over. Genesys was a main FO spell, alongside the life transfer, and strongwall was the reason MAG was required. Then came nahjo offering 2 in 1 and 70% of priests are nahjo now. Thats not a wider variety to choose from, thats what i call an OP priest and its dominating the game. 

• Like 3

Yes, I know player god priests are overpowered and that’s the problem - they’re clearly not balanced or good for the game.

Edited by Chakron

2 hours ago, Retrograde said:

I also forgot to include that with this update the borders between epic will be reopened, I will edit it into the main post shortly! 

This is also VERY short notice just like the priest changes! Some need to do some prep work to make stuff safe over the home servers

• Like 1

I do not use veggies myself but seriously - make sure that farmers and choppers don't get killed from the game. I know quiet a few established players whose main activity is farming and I think they won't stay around without it. Need a reason to keep the farms going this way or another.

More and more looks like to me the changes are too close (aka introduced too late?)

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 1

So....question, where is all this lore that's so important? I've never run into in-game anywhere.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

Look at it from the bright side, it sure beats the yellow pots we've been getting for years :D

I'd be happy to get any of the above tbh, instead of the 241st yellow pot ;)

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Samool said:

The changes in no way mean that veggies will be useless as you assume them to be, it's just intended to bring all the favor items more in line to be similarly viable.

When do you plan to post more detailed information about how favor items will work for the different deity priests?

What's the reason to reopen hellgate to epic? Anything happening to epic soon?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Finnn said:

When do you plan to post more detailed information about how favor items will work for the different deity priests?

What's the reason to reopen hellgate to epic? Anything happening to epic soon?

I'm the update notes the specifics will be included. Chopped veggies will still be viable so it's not something that needs preperation

We're reopening the epic borders because many players have asked for it and there's little reason not to, no plans for epic though. 

@RetrogradeAre you guys changing the spell lists of original gods at all? Or leaving them the same and just removing player gods?

9 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

Chopped veggies will still be viable 

Viable to which priests? All or just one (Fo, I assume, if only one).

3 minutes ago, Draiodoir said:

Viable to which priests? All or just one (Fo, I assume, if only one).

why fo.. if originally libila used to whip the best chopped salad 1st?

nacho was just the derpy WL kid who got the same lib affinity perk + the favor/cooking change.. making chopping viable with the ql/favor/ increase..

fo's a 'lil' tree stump hippie loving cloth squares... (not sure what more if it got a new affinity around priest rework content, which is now.. reverted?)

Curious part is.... priest changes content.. did mess into deity affinities.. and moved FOOD items to Vynora's affinities, I think vyn still holds original wood affinity, maybe with a 3rd.. I'm forgetting..

Is there some restoration going there.. or "balancing" around?

Personal opinion .. I'd keep wooden items affinity on vyn for 2x favor; at the same time.. what is easy to make 1-2 parts and really well 'paid'/worths-much-favor in the wooden items?...

yoyo's are still quite a lot of work to have the resources needed at high ql.. or create such at high ql.. or maintain tools, compared to.. cordage which is not the easiest thing to grind for.. but accepted lesser evil when chopped veggies weren't a thing