Sign in to follow this  
Atheline

Trading Construction Work for misc.

In the ancient lands of Celebration, &@ the primary Eastern waterway (M23), there existed a Canal deed that had waaay more potential than anyone who came before could EVER keep up with.  Indeed, there was only so much one 8-yr veteran  (Mlle. Atheline) could do when stumbling upon this wreck almost 2 years ago, and she be even more restricted now, based upon an extreme finance hold & a divided marketplace.     Still,   we all only ever do what we can.... 😛

PSA:   The mayor of Kami is needing to hire a good (part-time) construction worker:   Anyone who can cut mortar, bricks and do clay/grass/wood beams at a decent rate are very welcome (ql does not matter here, since I can use low QL mats to build higher QL structures based upon my 82 masonry  and 86 carp skill).   Digging clay and gathering mixed grass for timber-frame walls will also be required.   If I can get someone to gather, I can cut the final mats and it does not matter their quality.  Still, be aware that this is Historic Kami Canal project @M23, and should be treated with the same reverence.   In the end,   I will almost certainly need help  with construction.  And if so, You need high enough Masonry and Carpentry to deal with buildings that are 3-5 stories tall, on average.  

In exchange I can offer any one of these things:  perfect animal breeding of any trait/color combination.  Blacksmith imp up to 75.  Aggressive fighter that can kill any single target equal or below 80 FS.  Complex meal/pizza prep up to 48 ql.   more etc, just ask!

Thanks so much for your attention to detail;  I look forward to speaking with fresh-faced, new building contractors, very soon!!

Edited by Atheline
  • Like 1