Sign in to follow this  
Ekcin

[Fixed] Festive Bedroll damage

My bedroll has a damage of 1.04 after using it for an overnight sleep for a rift once. Prolly this next one will increment the damage.

Is it intended to redo this behaviour and restore the item to full quality and undamaged? Or is this christmas present intended for 80-90 uses only?

Not a server bug. See the quoted post below of @Retrogradesaying that it isnt intended to take damage and will be fixed. 

Maybe @Retrogradecan weigh in on when we expect this fix to be patched in. 

On 12/23/2019 at 3:08 PM, Retrograde said:

not intended to take damage, will be fixed! 

Also a craftable version will become available shortly, it will provide less sleep bonus though (similar to how the saddle sacks reduce weight by more than the saddle bags) 

Edited by Zachariah
  • Like 1

I've added this as a bug since there are numerous people asking the same question. I have no information as to the details.  Thanks for your report.

• Like 1

Just to clarify though, I did get it wrong when I said it shouldn't take damage. 

Because it's an item with a function it will take damage, and will be able to be repaired and improved. 

This coming update will bring in the craftable version as well as allow the festive version to be improved and repaired. 

• Like 2

I'm fully okay with the festive one taking damage if that is possible to be reimped.

(Could the other items with a function get the same feats then? Like horned helm, goblin and trollking crown, etc.)