Sign in to follow this  
Kyugg

Looking to become Libila follower on Freedom(Indy)

Hello Wurmians, I have been doing research like crazy about trying to become Libila priest on Independence but outside going to the Bone Altar I have come up short.

Are there any Freedom Libila priest who could convert me or give me some advice one how to make it happen?

My character is on Mist Lake on Independence but I would be willing to meet up even cross non PvP servers if I had to. Trying to make the Bone Altar my last resort.

There are Lib priests around. I have one on Release. There are others as well. Ask around on Global Freedom chat. 

1 hour ago, LionIX said:

There are Lib priests around. I have one on Release. There are others as well. Ask around on Global Freedom chat. 

Thanks, I was trying to be antisocial about it. Ironic to use to forums to muster a bit of courage to try that.

Edited by Kyugg
Correct grammar.

6 hours ago, Kyugg said:

I would be willing to meet up even cross non PvP servers if I had to. Trying to make the Bone Altar my last resort.

You joking? Indi to chaos is 1 border cross away, you could become lib follower in an hour if winds good. Why are you afraid to go to chaos? its like solid 0 (ZERO) players online there 99% of the time...

Try ol' Gumbo on indy if you can catch him online. Dont know if he still is faithful to that kind of diety, but i know he was spreading colossi of Libila across indy a year ago.

On 1/6/2020 at 8:05 PM, Skatyna said:

You joking? Indi to chaos is 1 border cross away, you could become lib follower in an hour if winds good. Why are you afraid to go to chaos? its like solid 0 (ZERO) players online there 99% of the time...

You ever heard of a thing called paranoia?

I’m a follower now though thanks for the replies.