Sign in to follow this  
Mrslady

Kingdom change on epic.

Hello everyone!  

I got a problem on epic.

I want to change kingdom without starting all over, tried to sail to the border to cross to home server, but it's not possible.

Is there a way to solve this? :)

Thanks.

As it was stated in the news when Elevation was reset, the server is not open for now and traveling to and from home servers is possible only via portal, without any items on you.

29 minutes ago, Evening said:

As it was stated in the news when Elevation was reset, the server is not open for now and traveling to and from home servers is possible only via portal, without any items on you.

''For now''. For how long?

At this state, why not just revert it back to the way it was? It's already low pop, why prevent people that still have interest in epic from enjoying the game like they used to?

At this point it's more like 1 pvp server and 3 freedom servers as you can't sail between them and raid. I thought it was a PVP cluster.

Devs look into that please.

Edited by Sharkin
  • Like 1

Should just revert the pvp changes back to pre July and open the borders. Everyone who wanted those changes has left epic. 

Well, this is Community Assistance section of forum. I am afraid I cannot assist you with more than an answer to your question.

If you want to suggest changes which would benefit the game play, please try the Suggestions forum, devs will surely read the threads posted there and will consider your requests.

• Like 1