Sign in to follow this  
RavenLure

what is going on

trying to log into game it takes for ever and all I see is this 3fbcP1H.png

Then when I do log into the game the correct way I cannot chat.. I can see others chatting  but mine is delayed

Either indy is dying or .. it's only on your side.. your internet must be terribly bad.. or at least the connection to wurm server/s.

If you have discord or other communication with people from indy.. check with them if they can play fine.. if you can see other chat normally.. and your chat is sent delayed.. it's most likely.. your net/ connection to server/s problem....

Could be packet loss... maybe check for that...

Meanwhile.. if you can use VPN to connect and play if want to play around the connectivity hiccup.

cheers

The lag on Xan is absolutely horrible also, and what's happening with your graphics has happened to me in the past, and happened last night when I zoned into pristine (a relog last night fixed the graphics, but not the lag). When it did in the past, it was a server problem and got fixed within 24 hours

Edited by Calio

Happened to me. VPN fixes this problem. Its a hetzner / comcast issue for me. 

I seem to be able to log on fine now.. but before that log on insanity. I was on even earlier.. and it was fine..guess my interent is messed up here lol

This has been happening on and off for me lately too. Last night was really bad for like twenty minutes only to suddenly get it together.

I often will use Discord with the friends I play with but they don’t have any issues despite only living a hour or so from me.

I think the people who are saying it’s the internet provider dropping packets are correct.

Though I don’t know anything about how stuff like this works so I’m just repeating what they said.

I do have discord.. but some of my  fiends donot have it.... still trying to convince them LOL but ya.. 

I was not thinking. I jsut wanted to say good morning to the alliance before I went out in the real world for a bit.. real world sucks lOL