Sign in to follow this  
Savantic

First Guard Tower

Hello.

So ive started a new server, set up a village and declared independance to create a player kingdom. So far so good. Problem is i get this message anytime I try to create a guard tower '[12:30:29] You can't construct the tower now; it must be within range of another allied tower.' but there are no other towers on the server.

Any one got any suggestions that might help solve this.

Cheers,

Savantic.

Only coarse of action that i know of is have a GM character that is in your Kingdom spawn the guard tower.

That would probably do it. i wasnt aware that you could just spawn in a complete building.

Okay I’ve tried looking for the answer to this but couldn’t find anything. How would a gm spawn in a guard tower?

1 hour ago, Savantic said:

Okay I’ve tried looking for the answer to this but couldn’t find anything. How would a gm spawn in a guard tower?

Activate ebony wand, right click ground, choose Specials, Create.  Type in "guard tower" then click Filter.  From the dropdown menu, choose the one for your kingdom (the 4th one is Freedom, and you can figure out which of the others is which).  Then Create and you'll end up with a guard tower in your inventory that you can drop.  If it's not the one you wanted, activate the wand and right click to Destroy the tower so you can try again.

Note:  If your level 5 GM doesn't have an ebony wand yet, type #give 176

Edited by Batta

2 hours ago, Batta said:

Activate ebony wand, right click ground, choose Specials, Create.  Type in "guard tower" then click Filter.  From the dropdown menu, choose the one for your kingdom (the 4th one is Freedom, and you can figure out which of the others is which).  Then Create and you'll end up with a guard tower in your inventory that you can drop.  If it's not the one you wanted, activate the wand and right click to Destroy the tower so you can try again.

Note:  If your level 5 GM doesn't have an ebony wand yet, type #give 176

Awesome. Cheers for the info.