Sign in to follow this  
LordLouis

pc / wts House of Lords deed

On the off chance a good offer will be made! 8 years of work and a lot of time and money went on this hobby and not expecting its worth in return. If anyone is  interested please get in touch, Thanks.

The size of The House Of Lords is 116 by 87.

The perimeter is 5 and it has 1 guards hired.

The settlement has 61 silver, 61 copper and 51 iron in its coffers.

The monthly cost is 21 silver, 18 copper and 40 iron.

The upkeep will last approximately 81 days, 10 hours and 33 minutes more.

The tile per creature ratio of this deed is 71.57447. Optimal is 15.0 or more. This is a good figure. There are 28 creatures currently branded.

This settlement has acquired knowledge that increases the productivity bonus of its citizens by 4.0%.

Hosts the east entrance to the Orient Express Canal which is Heritage status. 

Large mines and plenty of room to mine. 

The access from the coast is through a tunnel at the moment as I had planned a cascade of symmetrical bridges to the dock, only one is built. 

Pictures:

https://imgur.com/gallery/eoU0ImI

Current Inventory: 

These items will stay with the deed if a good offer is made, otherwise it will be stripped and either sold naked or disbanded. 

Hota Statues: 

2 Demon 

2 Dragon 

3 dog and boar, 1 gold, 1 pink, 1 cyan 

2 bull and bear 

2 deer 

2 bison and dog 

2 scorpion 

2 traders, 1 on dock and 1 on main area 

4 large magic chests 

3 rare forges, 1 rare oven 

300k dirt and sand in bsbs, roughly 1k bsbs  and a lot of misc bulk in castle.

Banners: 

Ebonaura  

2 Macedon 

2 Legion of Anubis 

2 Horde of the Summoned 

2 Jenn Kellon 

2 Mol Rehan 

2 Dreadnaught Dynasty 

2 Pandemonium 

2 Wurm University 

2 The Crusaders 

2 Valhalla 

Tall banners: 

4 Dreadnaught Dynasty 

2 Horde of the Summoned 

2 The Crusaders 

2 Macedon 

1 Wurm University

Flags: 

2 Dreadnaught 

1 Mol Rehan 

2 Jenn Kellon 

2 Pandemonium 

2 Horde of the Summoned 

2 Ebonaura 

1 Macedon 

Archaeology Statues  

1 Rare Kyklops 

1 Mountain Lion 

1 Kyklops 

1 rare rift beast 

1 slate libila 

1 goblin 

• Like 1

Very nice deed to look at (in the pictures you provided). Nicely done!

• Like 1

Are you leaving us? Hope not, man, you been a pillar of the community a long time. 

• Like 1

Afraid so, I gained ptsd after the brief period we were hunting uniques. Not so much the uniques themselves but the people that we encountered along the way. Wurm used to be a mysterious place that I loved exploring and so many people I admired, respected and wanted to meet. Sadly it turned out to be a cess pit of toxic, full of selfish individuals in sad little cliquey groups, most of my friends stabbed me in the back and now Wurm will never be the same again to me. 

On the plus side I get to take away with me the most amazing thing, a diamond in the rough, Zorana. We met in the game and have both realised that we found what we were missing in our lives. All the proceeds from sales are going to our wedding which is in May.

Therefore, I am not bitter, I thank Wurm for what it has given to me over the years and now with the final piece I shall go and live a happy life. I shall do my best to stay in touch with the few that remained true. 

• Like 26

Farewell to the both of you.  I hope you return.  I have always enjoyed dealing with Zoranah, and I wish I could have got to know you better also.  

I don't know much about the world of unique hunting, but in the world of Wurm Online, you will both be missed.

Take care, and I wish you would both return to us after the honeymoon! :)

• Like 5

4 hours ago, LordLouis said:

Afraid so, I gained ptsd after the brief period we were hunting uniques. Not so much the uniques themselves but the people that we encountered along the way. Wurm used to be a mysterious place that I loved exploring and so many people I admired, respected and wanted to meet. Sadly it turned out to be a cess pit of toxic, full of selfish individuals in sad little cliquey groups, most of my friends stabbed me in the back and now Wurm will never be the same again to me. 

On the plus side I get to take away with me the most amazing thing, a diamond in the rough, Zorana. We met in the game and have both realised that we found what we were missing in our lives. All the proceeds from sales are going to our wedding which is in May.

Therefore, I am not bitter, I thank Wurm for what it has given to me over the years and now with the final piece I shall go and live a happy life. I shall do my best to stay in touch with the few that remained true. 

So much of what you say ring true. Unique hunting in Wurm always seems to be a very dangerous pursuit,  and definitely not because of the in game spawned monsters. I wish you both a happy future filled with wonder and joy.  

• Like 4

Good luck to you both! Sorry to lose good players but sadly, it happens... be happy!

• Like 2

without a doubt the most impressive deed i've ever stumbled across. congratulations and good luck 👋

• Like 2

You know I always had an immense amount of respect for the work and attention to detail of this deed. I always loved stopping by your place on stream and showing this to people who haven't played this game before to show people what the "endgame" for Wurm really looks like. 

I'm very sorry that you're leaving and I really REALLY hope that someone purchases this deed. It's such an incredible place which has served as inspiration for both myself and many other players. To have it decay away to nothing would be a huge loss. 

I am chuffed to hear your Wurm love story though and I wish both yourself and Zorana all the very best in the future. 

For any potential buyers, say hi since we'll be future neighbors!

• Like 7

22 hours ago, LordLouis said:

you must have been on xan, should have came to one of the better servers :) like cele there is good people on cele lol

On 1/3/2020 at 10:11 PM, LordLouis said:

Such wonderful news about your forthcoming wedding in May! 

Congratulations and may you have a lifetime of happiness together.

So sad that the 2 of you are leaving the game - hope you will come back one day.

• Like 2

I had the pleasure of wandering around your deed sometime in the past couple of years. Such an amazing place, really, truly impressive. Imo, needs to be a heritage site in wurm. Best deed ever!

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Fearil said:

Such an amazing place, really, truly impressive. Imo, needs to be a heritage site in wurm. Best deed ever!

+1  Totally agree - heritage site - especially if it is not bought by some rich player.

• Like 3

Hiya LL and Zorana, Congrrats on the wedding. Wonderful news to hear. All the best in the coming years.

Sorry to hear about the deed. It's an amazing place. Good luck with the sale.

• Like 2

I can't believe that one of most amazing deeds I have ever seen is going on sale... I would say "if I only had enough coins". But hey, what is enough? It's priceless place!

Congratulations on your wedding. That's some lovely stuff to see in Wurm. Best of luck!

• Like 2

On 1/8/2020 at 3:10 PM, Baloo said:

+1  Totally agree - heritage site - especially if it is not bought by some rich player.

I doubt it as it wasn't even deemed a screenshot anywhere! As no-one has offered a peanut I am likely donating to Emoo for streaming purposes as someone that appreciates the deed and will show others what is possible it won't go to to waste in the immediate future. 

No offer has probably been made because much like myself who would love to have it dont even know where to begin for a price....

• Like 1

Imo, if I'd offer 1g, that would be not even funny lowballing.

Edited by Alkhadias