Sign in to follow this  
Bentheblademaster

will not reset password

I have input the e-mail multiple time but have not received an email.  I have multiple accounts I need reset.  can someone help me please?

B. Wagner

from a GM posting:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you do not remember the (password reset) answer, you should preferably do a /support in game on an alternate character, but in worst case you can send a mail to gamemods@wurmonline.com to request a password reset. Please include the following information:

* The reason why you cannot use the normal password reset.
* The account name
* The email address associated with the account

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Gms do not always browse the forums, and forum mods cannot help with GM issues)

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

On 12/30/2019 at 6:44 PM, Brash_Endeavors said:

from a GM posting:

If you do not remember the (password reset) answer, you should preferably do a /support in game on an alternate character, but in worst case you can send a mail to gamemods@wurmonline.com to request a password reset. Please include the following information:

* The reason why you cannot use the normal password reset.
* The account name
* The email address associated with the account

(Gms do not always browse the forums, and forum mods cannot help with GM issues)

thanks for info, i just emailed them