Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

Make goblins to help each other in fights

I'm really happy to see that much more goblins roam around the servers than before.

Although I'm too much a newbie so never it seen myself but I've heard that once upon a time goblins helped each other to survive the big evil bipedals who are either wearing dead creatures' skins as disguise or who are surely just animated meat preserved in tin cans.

I have no idea what happened in the goblin society that now they are fully ignorant of each other. A poor lonely goblin is not a match to the intruders. I suspect this social cataclysm made them easy prey was leading to the point where goblins got almost non-existent until lately.

They definitely should once again call their nearby kin to arms and help each other before they get near extinction again. I suggest to send a godly mediator to the goblin communities to iron our their hard feelings to each other and make them care for their close neighbours again.

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 4

i would like to see like small outposts from goblins, imagine coming online one day, and see that they settled 30 tiles from your city making a comunity

much potential in it  :P

• Like 3

I like the idea of that.  

In practice, I wonder how it plays out though.  

I have noticed most trolls I have run in to lately have been around bridges - coincidental or not, I loved the idea of that.  

Imagine a goblin hut.  Chance to spawn at abandoned deeds.  Green dudes just love scavenging.  

They stay leashed to the hut so fighting multiples might be common.  

Last one has a key to hut, where the nasties store their collectables.  Random mid ql loot with a small chance of something more valuable.  

Disappears when looted.  

• Like 3

I love everything in this thread.  I would thoroughly enjoy searching for and stumbling upon goblin huts/camps that randomly spawn on old abandoned deed locations.  It would certainly spice up archeology a bit!

Perhaps a hut should spawn to begin with, and over time the hut grows into a larger and larger camp and maybe even eventually into a goblin stronghold. 

I'd not recommend any crazy loot to be had, otherwise this would be abused, but the pure fun and challenge of it would be enjoyable. Some loot would be expected of course, and maybe, given the fact that the goblins would be spawning and inhabiting old deed locations, interesting and harder to find archeology shards/items might be included in the treasure found in the final goblin hut.

• Like 1