Sign in to follow this  
Fushaum

Events on Epic?

I am a returned Epic player, and I am sad to see Epic abandoned as it is.
Tho I am back at Ser, and I am rebuilding.
I have plans on taking down dirt walls, make new roads and so on, to make the server more appealing for new players there maybe will join, or old players there maybe miss Epic.

Tho there is one thing I like to do, that I cant do alone, that is taking the epic creatures down, like the black dragon, or the damn cyclops there is running around.

There for I was thinking, if there is some out there, there like the idea, to come to Ser/JKH to take down the creatures?

I know a lot say that Epic is a lost case, no one is there, but if we all git when we see Epic or go to freedom, then the server will for ever be empty, if some of us, start to stay, then there will only be more and more 😃

• Like 2

You will need to get people to come from Freedom due to the fact that the borders are closed to sailing from one epic server to another. On Affliction we have similar problems with not enough players to kill uniques. People coming from Freedom won't be able to take anything back with them except experience and journal goals if that is one of their journal goals. Good Luck, I hope you find some help.

I have talked to a player from Ele, we are going to make weapons and armor for players on both Ele and JKH, so he can get armor and weapons when he takes the portal, and the other way around, but as we are between 3 to 6 players at JK in total, we need more players, it is hard to try to get the other kingdoms over to help, again because of the borders a closed, but what we would be able to do, is that they can take the portal to there home server, and then we can take the ship from there, or they can join JK temporary and take the portal.

I was as well asking the freedom players, if they would like to come over, we have made a JK discord as well, where we try to get the JK players in, to later on try to set up some events.

good idea. i was thinking of doing something similar in desertion too. thing is there are uniques on every corner basically and not enough ppl to kill them. iv seen several new players actually coming to epic, popping small house etc and then they agro unique, it bashes their shed/walls, kills poor guy few times then he rage quits.

In last year, we managed to kill few uniques on Desertion, thanks to help of people from freedom, that crossed there just for hunt.

We provided them horses and gear.

So it's doable.

Would be nice if uniques on epic would be set to "static" as in they can't move at all. The population is so low on epic at the moment that all those uniques do is bash deeds which in turn leads to more frustration and players quitting or leaving for freedom.

I know epic is one of those "black sheep of the family" types of servers for wurmians in  general, but it doesn't have to become worse due to even more neglect. There is zero incentive for people to kill uniques at the moment.

To that end a general revamp of uniques would be helpful. At the moment uniques are nothing more than "non-unique" that spawn quite often really and are heavily farmed on freedom. Would be cool if they would be turned into something akin to bossfights with better rewards at the end.

If it goes ahead give me a shout and I'll be happy to pop back over and help on Nathan.

How is any discussion on this thread anything but a freedom server mindset. Just hop over to freedom and play with them, there is no active pvp from any of you, lol. 

I'll be coming to Serenity whether you invite me or not 🙂
Also, we seem to be able to do uniques on our own just fine on Affliction and our player numbers are quite similar.

So you are able to kill champion forest giant on your own?

Yesterday there were 32 people on Epic, MRH + MRE got like 5, so those 27 were divided by JK and BL.

33 minutes ago, Wilczan said:

So you are able to kill champion forest giant on your own?

We killed a champion kyklops last summer. Would have to meet a champion forest giant to know for sure, but we're not plagued with that on Affliction right now.