Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

Thank you for the gift - it is something that is real great!

Damage on use, not sure about decay damage. And yes, 100%, craftable is 75% 

5 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Damage on use, not sure about decay damage. And yes, 100%, craftable is 75% 

Any chance to turn it unusable when it drops to 10QL? to prevent accidental poof.... as it's unique limited reward?

Just like carts/boats.. if vehicle drops below effective 10ql.. you can not use it.. 

6 hours ago, Retrograde said:

You should dye it and place it somewhere 

What are the chances to get a visual on a horse back and slot to attach on a horse/saddle?(it's literally 1st think I thought of... when I saw the model)

Spoiler

random 'R2D2' screenshot
red-dead-redemption-2-horse.jpg
there are quotes.. chill

--edit

Also... yea.. that part there... Any thoughts on making it useful and not being such a good.... decoration or collectible bank slot?

9 hours ago, Fairyshine said:

Great addition although I immediately dropped mine in my bank due to 

1. Always having sleep bonus I forget to use, and

2. It weighs 5.5 kilogram

Edited by Finnn

On 12/30/2019 at 10:05 AM, Retrograde said:

not sure about decay damage.

What are the chances to get full details of the bedrolls? Should it take decay dmg on deed or not, how about off deed? I appreciate the gift and its been long requested item, but i would like to know what is bug and whats intented. Some of my decorative items has taken dmg on deed and they shouldnt. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, TheTrickster said:

So do only some get this gift?  

Need to be premium, then find or make a Christmas tree and then check it for a gift.

19 minutes ago, TheTrickster said:

Oh, so "gift' doesn't mean gift.

: noun. something given voluntarily without payment in return

You are correct
That said, if a `gift` was developed that included alts, it would be a lesser item because you could make 100 free characters and claim it one hundred times.
CC doesn't want the game flooded with bedrolls, that'd ruin the relevance of tents and future stuff.

Edited by Steveleeb

so yeah, good gifts all, but what about players WHO WERE AWAY DURING XMAS AND COULD NOT LOG IN TO CLAIM? 

all i get is [15:08:43] It is not christmas so there are no gifts from Santa beneath the tree. after coming back from my vacation. Utterly disappointed. Thank you!

5 minutes ago, Skatyna said:

but what about players WHO WERE AWAY DURING XMAS AND COULD NOT LOG IN TO CLAIM? 

executed and thrown into a mass grave

• Like 2
  • Cat 1

22 hours ago, Steveleeb said:

: noun. something given voluntarily without payment in return

You are correct
That said, if a `gift` was developed that included alts, it would be a lesser item because you could make 100 free characters and claim it one hundred times.
CC doesn't want the game flooded with bedrolls, that'd ruin the relevance of tents and future stuff.

I have no alts.   I am new and working towards being able to sustain premium status.

oh i don't doubt your motives.
I was being purely objective.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Skatyna said:

so yeah, good gifts all, but what about players WHO WERE AWAY DURING XMAS AND COULD NOT LOG IN TO CLAIM? 

all i get is [15:08:43] It is not christmas so there are no gifts from Santa beneath the tree. after coming back from my vacation. Utterly disappointed. Thank you!

That is ... 1 of the bad traditions wurm keeps going.. unsure what it was.. but reward was only available to claim within a few days... and only if you play(run the client, go make xmas tree or travel to spawn town .. to right click and receive it from xmas tree or santa@spawn)

@Enki @Samoolput some sense to this.. some people travel, vacations, visiting FAMILIES during these 1 or 2 weeks at the end of the year, they can be premium within December alone or whole year/s but skipping a login and 1 right click leaves them missing out on their gift..

How about mailing them their gift if they were premium during that week or month December and have not claimed it... use the mailing system or alternative.. to give them the gift at NY eve or on 1st Jan next year?..

#WurmStopwaiting 😐

• Like 2

If you missed out on the gift, craft one. That's the point.

3 hours ago, Beanbag said:

If you missed out on the gift, craft one. That's the point.

gift is no decay no damage on use or w/e.. also gives 100% sb compared to 3/4 for craftable.. etc etc.. also you'd get it for being prem.. (and playing) but... stuff like that happens, with collectables.. if pretty much marks your account.. even more if you're some sort of ocd and you cant ever have same item with your name on it.. well possible but with trickery... to rename the item after certain time of no use/examine etc..

I posted this in the bug report of damage being taken but feel I should add it here too:

Just to clarify though, I did get it wrong when I said it shouldn't take damage. 

Because it's an item with a function it will take damage, and will be able to be repaired and improved. 

This coming update will bring in the craftable version as well as allow the festive version to be improved and repaired. 

My apologies for getting it wrong!

• Like 5