Sign in to follow this  
marcaozera

Help me Boldy Stamine

I've been playing on a PVE server for a while now, and I'm getting discouraged, my stamina is too low, every 2 mines I have to wait for it to rise, and my boldy stamina doesn't increase anything.
I wonder if there is any mod to use in loadclient or some way to quickly increase this stamina.

that is all server side, otherwise it would basically be cheating wouldn't it?

Never mind this was unlimited modding section. Have know knowledge  of it.

Edited by sleepys

On 12/23/2019 at 12:15 PM, marcaozera said:

I've been playing on a PVE server for a while now, and I'm getting discouraged, my stamina is too low, every 2 mines I have to wait for it to rise, and my boldy stamina doesn't increase anything.
I wonder if there is any mod to use in loadclient or some way to quickly increase this stamina.

If you do a lot of digging, mining, and woodcutting, your body stamina will increase better than with other actions.  It is normal to be able to do only 2 actions at first before you run out of stamina.  As you work, you will gain stamina.  

On 25/12/2019 at 04:09, Batta said:

Se você faz muitas escavações, mineração e corte de madeira, a resistência do seu corpo aumentará melhor do que com outras ações. É normal poder executar apenas duas ações no início antes que você fique sem resistência. Enquanto você trabalha, você ganha resistência.  

Oh, obrigada, então devo me concentrar em cavar, vou ver se recebo alguns serviços de terraplenagem, obrigado!

6 minutes ago, marcaozera said:

Oh, obrigada, então devo me concentrar em cavar, vou ver se recebo alguns serviços de terraplenagem, obrigado!

Sim, cavar é uma ótima maneira de obter resistência corporal. Te desejo boa sorte!

Yes, digging is a great way to get Body stamina.  I wish you good luck!