Sign in to follow this  
Nicrolis

Valrei Item Sacrifice Mission

On Deliverance we have 3 missions for sacrificing the valrei items obtained through archaeology or digging. Each mission required a different type of the valrei items. I had 1 for the mag mission, 3 for the Fo mission, and 2 for the Libila one. After sacrificing the mag one, I sacrificed the 2 for lib, then the 3 for fo. All of them went towards the Magranon mission. The Mag mission was the first one to spawn in.

The valrei items seem to only go towards the mission that came first and not the missions they are supposed to.

I think it works like that in order to have different items that you might have stashed from past missions for new ones. It would be a real bummer to have to match exact item name for exact mission. Perhaps they can implement it so that exact named item goes towards it's active mission and all the rest towards first one like now...

I'd rather have a wogic hack to this.. Right-clicking and Renaming the items on your own with the name that the mission requires... to target a mission.. that way you are free to use any valrei item for first spawned mission or any of the following missions you choose to participate in.

This saves existing mechanic as it is.. only needs to check if the item is renamed to match another mission.. and maybe renaming length should be checked if it allows enough characters for these items.

Every valrei item works which is fine. Please don't be too pedantic. I would hate if that would change. I do not consider it a bug. Don't trigger the devs to make things worse.

• Like 1